Supporter
Daps
I want to get into anime. Someone put a breh on game please
Might as well start off with the GOAT!

fma_brotherhood_by_link_leob-d5pv9m7.png

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Currently re-watching now and like I've already said the english dub is very well done. Makes the series much more enjoyable this time around.

About that finale tho :martin:
English dub is excellent. Haven't seen the finale yet tho

Last edited:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I watched the Berserk movie on Netflix last night, I read some of the manga so it was nothing new but good to watch. I still can't stand CGI in most animes, that made that Knights of Sidonia anime harder to watch. :to:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Utena is low key one of my favorite shows. Its weird, its got some repetitive notes here and there, but when it clicks :wow: some dope moments. Its not something I recommend for everyone though.

Seraph of the End is... average. I could be good, it could be bad. But as of right now, there are shows that do what it tries to do better. (but the first episode swerve still might be the best ep at the end of it all lol)

Gungrave is supposedly a classic but I haven't seen it yet.

rokka no yuusha is surprising and very :lupe: tbh. aldlet very well might be retarded, but getting glimpses at his backstory every now and then he actually might be the strongest motherfukker in the world the way he got his heart tested as a kid :jbhmm:
First half of gungrave is flames.
Second half is average to bad