Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Just watched the whole yu yu hakusho series. Back when it came on toonami a couple years ago I stopped after the dark tournament saga. When I started watching the chapter black saga at first I thoght it was going be trash cause when he got stuck in the house from them 3 dudes :camby:. But after that, shyt got good:leon:.

The 3 kings saga was :shaq2:

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I have a long list of shows that I'm trying to narrow down. Are these shows any good?

Revolutionary Girl Utena
Vampire Princess Miyu
Robotics;Notes
Seraph of the End
Gungrave

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I have a long list of shows that I'm trying to narrow down. Are these shows any good?

Revolutionary Girl Utena
Vampire Princess Miyu
Robotics;Notes
Seraph of the End
Gungrave
Utena is low key one of my favorite shows. Its weird, its got some repetitive notes here and there, but when it clicks :wow: some dope moments. Its not something I recommend for everyone though.

Seraph of the End is... average. I could be good, it could be bad. But as of right now, there are shows that do what it tries to do better. (but the first episode swerve still might be the best ep at the end of it all lol)

Gungrave is supposedly a classic but I haven't seen it yet.
Watching blood blockade( when they was riding on the mushroom guy :mjcry:)( when white betrayed Leo :mjcry:), gangsta ( I fell :mjcry:), rokka no yuusha (:lupe:)and prison school :mjlol:right now. All piff :banderas:.
rokka no yuusha is surprising and very :lupe: tbh. aldlet very well might be retarded, but getting glimpses at his backstory every now and then he actually might be the strongest motherfukker in the world the way he got his heart tested as a kid :jbhmm:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Utena is low key one of my favorite shows. Its weird, its got some repetitive notes here and there, but when it clicks :wow: some dope moments. Its not something I recommend for everyone though.

Seraph of the End is... average. I could be good, it could be bad. But as of right now, there are shows that do what it tries to do better. (but the first episode swerve still might be the best ep at the end of it all lol)

rokka no yuusha is surprising and very :lupe: tbh. aldlet very well might be retarded, but getting glimpses at his backstory every now and then he actually might be the strongest motherfukker in the world the way he got his heart tested as a kid :jbhmm:

I wasn't expecting them to turn on him but :ehh: At his escape. I'm thinking the 7th or 8th is going to be either
Maura(think that's her name) or the princess and her bodyguard

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

Honestly, I thought the first few episodes of Rokka were a bit :ehh:

But these last few episodes have been pretty :ohhh: :lupe:

Especially with all this treachery and backstabbing :wow:

Adlet is probably the most interesting character at the moment, this nikka is built tough :wow:

Edit: I meant built, not build :mjcry:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I wasn't expecting them to turn on him but :ehh: At his escape. I'm thinking the 7th or 8th is going to be either
Maura(think that's her name) or the princess and her bodyguard
It could be any of them :lupe:

And I'm really enjoying the fact that they made the show based off of some south/central american background stuff too. My surprise of the season so far. (if Charlotte doesn't turn up)

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It could be any of them :lupe:

And I'm really enjoying the fact that they made the show based off of some south/central american background stuff too. My surprise of the season so far. (if Charlotte doesn't turn up)
Yea I noticed that too. I watched apocalypto for the first time a few weeks back so that scene where they are doing the tournament in the first episode had me like :ohhh: this bout the same :ohhh:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monster Girls' latest episode was jokes. Those references during Miia and Darling's scene were too good.