twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just finished tokyo ravens it was straight just seemed the potential of the show went to paste to me cant put my finger on it tho
2 of the characters reminded me of damn bleach tho :russ:

watching ladies vs butlers shyt got me :mjlol:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
the OST and style in the animation + attention to detail really is on point and worth being applauded :francis::wow:
I reallyyy like the characters in this show. Hope they get more shine than just 12 episodes. Zapp just a squirrel tryna get a nut:mjcry:
Waking up hungover with different broads:mjcry:

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished Tokyo Ghoul :RE or A or whatever it's called :scust:
Such wasted potential :beli:

Thats regular Tokyo Ghoul I think, I never watched the show. TG:re is a continuation manga, supposed to make up for the fukked up ending . Worth a read after marathoning the original manga.

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Thats regular Tokyo Ghoul I think, I never watched the show. TG:re is a continuation manga, supposed to make up for the fukked up ending . Worth a read after marathoning the original manga.

Yea it was just the 2nd season but I thought it had a different name eg: Shipudden. Regardless after that final fight in season one I thought my guy Kaneki was finna touchdown to cause hell :wow:. Instead we got

Painfully slow pacing :scust:
Plot holes and unanswered questions :scust:
Questionable animation :scust:
Lackluster fight scenes:scust:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just watched Fate/...Unlimited Blade Works episode 3, and no doubt that was probably the best action scene I've ever seen in an anime. Pretty much encompassed almost everything I love about an action scene. It was just how it was supposed to be done.

This is some next level animation. The eye candy is unlike anything I've seen.

Sabre + Archer take on Berserker.

I watched this after finishing Akame Ga Kill with my expectations already through the roof and was prepared to be let down. Completely not the case.

Not saying which one is better, to me they're both equal, but it for certain kept the momentum going.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it was just the 2nd season but I thought it had a different name eg: Shipudden. Regardless after that final fight in season one I thought my guy Kaneki was finna touchdown to cause hell :wow:. Instead we got

Painfully slow pacing :scust:
Plot holes and unanswered questions :scust:
Questionable animation :scust:
Lackluster fight scenes:scust:

The second season is mostly filler I think. :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prison School is the only anime that matters. I really can't believe how silly they go with it and continue to surprise every episode. My dude Kiyoshi done did more than most with Hana and he isn't even into her like that. Joe was more than ready to set it off. They gotta leave Kiyoshi's behind alone. Seriously. Shingo, you made your bed and will definitely sleep in it. The Chief gotta slow down. Doing all kinds of silliness in the office like a little kid. Love this show.