Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Yeah they do get OD sometime especially with shawty looking like a 12 year old :huhldup:

That show would be so much better if it took itself a lil more seriously. But with that said I do enjoy it, but its based on a monthly manga according to the brehs here with about 50 chapters out, I wont even bother getting used to it

The manga is pretty solid, so :manny:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another quality episode of Prison School this week :blessed:
My girl Hana returned :blessed:

I also watched the first couple episodes of Gangsta - it's going alright so far I suppose.
Other than that, I went ahead and started Samurai Champloo. It's definitely entertaining, but the best part of it all for me by far is the music. The opening is nice, but that ending theme is a thing of beauty :ohlawd:
I like the pair of Jin and Mugen, but really can't stand Fuu so far through 5-6 episodes. She's pretty annoying, and seems to get damn near raped and kidnapped every episode :beli:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Gangsta :wow:

"I fell":wow:

Every single week man. Addiction, child abuse, prostitution, discrimination, gang violence....covering every mature base right now. Brilliant how the flashbacks are initiated by Worrick or Nic falling asleep or daydreaming, and abruptly come to a stop after they come to their senses. Said it once before and I'll say it again I could watch this anime with zero words. Background music is that strong, emphasizes every scene to a point where you can observe a story being told just by character mannerisms. That scene between Worrick/Alex especially stands out among them all as how important music is to bringing life to an emotional scene

Definately gonna write a review for this on MAL when it's done. Way surpassed my expectations going in, reminds me so much of Gungrave which I consider to be one of the fifteen greatest anime I've ever seen.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just finished Akame Ga Kill.

Maybe my favorite anime series of all-time. That was a roller coaster.

Starting Fate/Stay Night... in ~an hour.

I loved how they couldn't sway Esdeath. She was a very interesting character. It just goes to show happiness really comes from within. She seeked it all externally and therefore was never satisfied. That snap of her fingers and a glacier falling out the sky move she had :ohlawd:.

Akame was seriously dope. In the end the series is really about her journeys. I hope we get a second season or bonus movie leaving where the series left off showcasing Akame's travels.

Leone :sadcam:

I loved how they showed the antagonists having empathy also. Also goes to show anybody can justify their actions and although on the other side, they have good sides to their characters as well.

This was a great series. I hope it does great numbers here in the US with the English dubbed version. It deserves it.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Maybe my favorite anime series of all-time
. That was a roller coaster.

I loved how they couldn't sway Esdeath. She was a very interesting character. It just goes to show happiness really comes from within. She seeked it all externally and therefore was never satisfied. That snap of her fingers and a glacier falling out the sky move she had :ohlawd:.

Akame was seriously dope. In the end the series is really about her journeys. I hope we get a second season or bonus movie leaving where the series left off showcasing Akame's travels.

I loved how they showed the antagonists having empathy also. Also goes to show anybody can justify their actions and although on the other side, they have good sides to their characters as well.

This was a great series. I hope it does great numbers here in the US with the English dubbed version. It deserves it.
How many shows have you seen? :huhldup:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Maybe my favorite anime series of all-time. That was a roller coaster.

Yeah, Akame Ga Kill is definitely one my all time favorites for a lot of the reasons you mentioned. I'm hooked on the manga currently but it's nearly finished also, I'm afraid.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How many shows have you seen? :huhldup:

Seen a fair share. Everything from Bleach to the Ninja Scroll series to Samurai Champloo.

I'm willing to put this up there with some of the best cartoons/TV Shows I've ever seen too. Just liked what this series brought to the table. The characters and abilities were very interesting.

Just saw the first episode of Fate/Stay Night though, could tell this is going to be insane.

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Arslan has been fukkery for the past 6 episodes, this last one just topped it off

"Don't worry father, I definitely won't execute my brother right after you die :troll:"
"Arslan, you want to come to this banquet after the funeral? It should be fun :troll:"
"I can't believe my brother tried to kill Arslan, guess we have to kill him for double treason :troll:"

"I miss my father so much :troll:"

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Seen a fair share. Everything from Bleach to the Ninja Scroll series to Samurai Champloo.

I'm willing to put this up there with some of the best cartoons/TV Shows I've ever seen too. Just liked what this series brought to the table. The characters and abilities were very interesting.

Just saw the first episode of Fate/Stay Night though, could tell this is going to be insane.

Akame was a really fun show for me too. I wouldn't say it's the best I've ever seen (FMA :mjcry:), but it's a good watch that I'd recommend to anyone that enjoys action oriented shows.