twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
completed yamada and the 7 witches shyt had me :russ: pretty good anime to watch enjoy it more than i thought i would of

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You don't like gate, I really enjoy it.
I like it when its some hilarious re-telling of the Iraq War.

I'm lost when they force this harem into it. Like fukk - out of nowhere this girl starts having orgasms when people start dying? Really? wtf. Show just swerves itself for no reason.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I like it when its some hilarious re-telling of the Iraq War.

I'm lost when they force this harem into it. Like fukk - out of nowhere this girl starts having orgasms when people start dying? Really? wtf. Show just swerves itself for no reason.
Yeah they do get OD sometime especially with shawty looking like a 12 year old :huhldup:

That show would be so much better if it took itself a lil more seriously. But with that said I do enjoy it, but its based on a monthly manga according to the brehs here with about 50 chapters out, I wont even bother getting used to it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I watch Denpa Kyoushi every couple weeks. The animation is garbage but I still like the show. The main character is the Superman of nerds.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gate is so fukking Trill as an anime :banderas:

Dam shame the Japanese don't wait untill the manga has some leg before they start an anime
Most of these animes are giant commercials for the source material. They get a season and adapt the early part of the story and if you want the rest you read the light novel of pick up the manga.