winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bravo. Perfect explanation. FT is trash
If you think Fairy Tail is trash you haven't watched enough anime. Fairy Tail being an example of cliche textbook shounen doesn't make it trash. It's the anime equivalent of watching a popcorn movie. Nobody watches a popcorn movie expecting to be blown away.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you think Fairy Tail is trash you haven't watched enough anime. Fairy Tail being an example of cliche textbook shounen doesn't make it trash. It's the anime equivalent of watching a popcorn movie. Nobody watches a popcorn movie expecting to be blown away.
I mean... I don't think its -trash-. There is legit garbage out there. Anime has some legit atrocious work out there... don't even want to go down that road.

The issue Fairy Tale runs into is that its always compared against better shyt. Not really its own fault but if you asked people Johnny Test to Dexter's Lab you'd get the same feedback.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I mean... I don't think its -trash-. There is legit garbage out there. Anime has some legit atrocious work out there... don't even want to go down that road.

The issue Fairy Tale runs into is that its always compared against better shyt. Not really its own fault but if you asked people Johnny Test to Dexter's Lab you'd get the same feedback.

Yeah, I'm reading FT, and it's aight at best.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Next episode of Gangsta is delayed until August 6th...good thing I picked up the manga

Fairy Tail really is cliche, but it's still pretty good compared to your average anime. Just not One Piece or insert shonen legend good despite what their fans think. I swear I see them talk more about ships than the actual plot

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
watched kill la overrated already and erza was years before that :comeon: and even then those chicks are still over sexualized wearing hella skimpy bikini's and shyt :rudy: damn near all of erza shyt was full armor....erza>>>>> whatever them bytches names were in kill la kill....now if u said akame ga kill i would've agreed
I fukk with Satsuki more than I do Ryuko and she the main character :skip:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
i know right!! :russ:
Ryuko is purely based around the average American teen, Shonen amines be tripping with that western influence sometimes

Another question is why does this big mofo that's supposed to be her protector trying to fukk a 12 year old looking broad like Mako

Jackz

Rookie
Daps
Ryuko is purely based around the average American teen, Shonen amines be tripping with that western influence sometimes

Another question is why does this big mofo that's supposed to be her protector trying to fukk a 12 year old looking broad like Mako
Whoah :whoa: Hxh2011 isn't overhyped at all that shyt deserves its talk . At first it goes into a typical shounen plot then it flips itself completely over (in a very good way) :blessed: the storytelling and how realistic thinking in fights (well in their world) and aint no holes in the story because the narrator da plug

Ereshkigal

Rookie
Daps
Currently watching GATE: what the JDSF Fought There. Fan of the manga, anime seems to be okay except not as gory.

Will be getting around to checking out Overlord soon.
And Ore Monogatari. Husband says that one is really good and I need to see it.
And where is my Log Horizon Season 2?

Ereshkigal

Rookie
Daps
I fukks with Fairy Tail over One Piece. I tried to get into One Piece, but gave up after they met Sanji. I don't like the art style of One Piece.

Same reason I prefer Fairy Tail. And I thought it was hard to figure out what was going on in Bleach at times. Nope, OP is worse. A shame, I hear the story is good, but I can't stand that art.