42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Currently watching GATE: what the JDSF Fought There. Fan of the manga, anime seems to be okay except not as gory.

Will be getting around to checking out Overlord soon.
And Ore Monogatari. Husband says that one is really good and I need to see it.
And where is my Log Horizon Season 2?
It already dropped a few months back

Was pretty decent. Season 3 should be even better the way stuff is being set up

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I need some new piff brehs :lupe: I was watching tokyo ghoul but it got kind of boring in the 2nd season. Recently I enjoyed Akame Ga Kill and Attack on Titan. Tried 7 deadly sins but I'm not a fan of the style. I've seen most of the older stuff (Hellsing, Trigun, FMA, etc..) Rewatching Yu Yu right now to pass the time.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I need some new piff brehs :lupe: I was watching tokyo ghoul but it got kind of boring in the 2nd season. Recently I enjoyed Akame Ga Kill and Attack on Titan. Tried 7 deadly sins but I'm not a fan of the style. I've seen most of the older stuff (Hellsing, Trigun, FMA, etc..) Rewatching Yu Yu right now to pass the time.
if you like yu yu watch flame of recca, dont expect a deep storyline but it is an older show with all the good anime cliches,

- blackierobinson

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Late , but I'm just now explorign one piece. I'm on episode 4 or 5. So far not bad, hopefully it captures me and I can last to when the the better animation kicks in. I have some of the top shounen to knock of my list such as OP, and Bleach, and Toriko, D Gray man...etc. Tried reborn but couldnt take that annoying kid or the fact that everyone says you have to stomach thru 20 plus episodes till it gets good.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Late , but I'm just now explorign one piece. I'm on episode 4 or 5. So far not bad, hopefully it captures me and I can last to when the the better animation kicks in. I have some of the top shounen to knock of my list such as OP, and Bleach, and Toriko, D Gray man...etc. Tried reborn but couldnt take that annoying kid or the fact that everyone says you have to stomach thru 20 plus episodes till it gets good.
I'm gonna hop back into One Piece soon myself. The first real arc is dope. It really is. Its just the stretches of filler are disgusting. I'd take Bleach filler over it (not a filler arc but filler episodes).

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A mother f u c k i n g Tombstone pile driver to start the episode off. Whew!

Gave my dude the ill caesar. Lines on point as well.

That damn freestyle.

Goddamn Kiyoshi, you had one job. These cats have almost no luck.

Gakuto is the mother f u c k i n g man. A friend like doesn't exist.

This show is f u c k e r y personified. Can't wait until the next episode drops.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
A mother f u c k i n g Tombstone pile driver to start the episode off. Whew!

Gave my dude the ill caesar. Lines on point as well.

That damn freestyle.

Goddamn Kiyoshi, you had one job. These cats have almost no luck.

Gakuto is the mother f u c k i n g man. A friend like doesn't exist.

This show is f u c k e r y personified. Can't wait until the next episode drops.
Of course, she proceeds to give him a sick ass line up.