kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
still needed my sports fix since all sports (that i watch) are off now, so i started eyeshield 21 about a week or so ago and just finished it a lil while ago....shyt was piff :wow:

the demon himura and his trickery fukkery was just :ohlawd: throughout the whole show....im still legit pissed at wat riku did at the end but my dude sena too good :blessed:....eyeshield, kuroko, and ippo are the GOAT sports anime's :salute:

if i want realism i'll watch the actual sport but i watch sports anime for the fukkery and these 3 have blessed me :ahh:

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Currently on 7 deadly sins. Just ordered Cowboy Bepop on bluray complete set for $25 on amazon. Never got around to watching it for some reason.
Seven Deadly Sins is pretty good, some of the humor was misplaced though.

Jackz

Rookie
Daps
still needed my sports fix since all sports (that i watch) are off now, so i started eyeshield 21 about a week or so ago and just finished it a lil while ago....shyt was piff :wow:

the demon himura and his trickery fukkery was just :ohlawd: throughout the whole show....im still legit pissed at wat riku did at the end but my dude sena too good :blessed:....eyeshield, kuroko, and ippo are the GOAT sports anime's :salute:

if i want realism i'll watch the actual sport but i watch sports anime for the fukkery and these 3 have blessed me :ahh:

:whoa:Whoah slam dunk > kuroko when you realized most characters are based off of slam dunk characters. But slam dunk doesn't have akashi so kuroko wins
tumblr_nmbct1bCxT1r4ixqko1_500.gif

Wait nevermind slam dunk >kuroko
tumblr_lxc7ekBjDA1r21rs4o2_250.gif

tumblr_mm0xquUBiR1qzdpr4o1_r1_500.gif

Last edited:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iza is a fool on Dura. Just went to stoping on ol girl's cell phone talking about "This is my new interest." The next episode with Doc going over Celty's back story was weird as well. Well done.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monster Musume No Iru Nicijou: Loved the first episode. Classic harem vibes and Smith San should prove to be a glorious troll.

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa: Love the first episode. Asahi is goofy as hell and I love the throwback with how big the characters eyes are. GOAT intro music.

To Love Ru Darkness: Gratuitous as hell but still funny. More of a throwback to "weird" Japanese anime which is really a misnomer for traditional. The nudity is wild since they are mid teens which is also normal I guess.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
So yukino's sister is the best girl for 8-man because all yukino did was copy her?

Iroha is best girl because then 8-Ball can just not deal with the craziness known as the Yukinoshyta family and Yui can go back to being fake nice.

But really imma need Young Hach to not bag Yukino.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Iroha is best girl because then 8-Ball can just not deal with the craziness known as the Yukinoshyta family and Yui can go back to being fake nice.

But really imma need Young Hach to not bag Yukino.
Best part about their relationship is when she rejects him and gives him long detail why

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Monster Musume is ecchi fukkery :mjlol:

It's a harem involving monster girls. Should make for an interesting ride this season
I was reading the manga before the anime a few years back.... I had to drop it just like that vampire anime..... The anime will be shyt like the manga.