twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just finished Golden Time.

It wasn't terrible, but this was the worse anime I've ever watched from beginning to end.

Usually I cut mediocre shyt off after the first few eps, but the first half of this show was actually decent.

It went to shyt about 19 eps in. THE most frustrating show I've ever watched.

Did you like Tora Dora?

Banri's memory loss episodes were beyond aggravating and there wasn't much notable about the anime to me.....except for Koko. Her characterization as an insecure, obsessive, dependent individual that lacks confidence is something I haven't seen much from female characters with her appearance

i actually like golden time more than tora dora (need to watch tora dora again to make sure tho)
i bought golden time something bout it just kept me really interested in it a lot more but thats just my opinion :manny:

almost done with plastic memories this shyt is so fukking depressing tho :mjcry:
but I'm loving it too :noah:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i actually like golden time more than tora dora (need to watch tora dora again to make sure tho)
i bought golden time something bout it just kept me really interested in it a lot more but thats just my opinion :manny:

almost done with plastic memories this shyt is so fukking depressing tho :mjcry:

Yea i finished Plastic Memories like 4 days ago breh. The ending will have you :mjcry:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

I don't think you ready breh :mjcry:

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

:mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yea i finished Plastic Memories like 4 days ago breh. The ending will have you :mjcry:

:damn: i aint ready for that shyt breh :mjcry:
i be all in my emotions with these kind of animes :snoop: :sadbron: :mjcry:

last anime i remember had me ballin was full metal alchemist

maj. hughes dying and his daughter saying why they burying daddy he promised me :mjcry: his daughter name is same is as mines

oh and rumbling hearts too :mjcry:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

Tend to think romance is the most subjective genre there is. Almost always character driven with a down to earth plot so its more about how an individual person relates to the cast themselves. Can see why someone would like Golden Time over Tora Dora because of that

I just related to the characters in Tora Dora more. Taiga, Ryuji, Minori, Ami were more fleshed out than just about everyone minus Koko in Golden Time. And the romance was more of a methodical build up process than GT which happened really fast. Both are good though imo

Not touching Plastic Memories rn. Would fukk my mood up lol, gonna save that for a shytty day

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Tend to think romance is the most subjective genre there is. Almost always character driven with a down to earth plot so its more about how an individual person relates to the cast themselves. Can see why someone would like Golden Time over Tora Dora because of that

I just related to the characters in Tora Dora more. Taiga, Ryuji, Minori, Ami were more fleshed out than just about everyone minus Koko in Golden Time. And the romance was more of a methodical build up process than GT which happened really fast. Both are good though imo

Not touching Plastic Memories rn. Would fukk my mood up lol, gonna save that for a shytty day

ya true i knew someone with amnesia so thats pretty much why i love it more except that person didnt end up with the girl :mjcry:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
2 episodes in and I already know diamond no Ace >>>>> Kuroko :flabbynsick: basket :sas2:

But for real tho no troll this show is great. I hate baseball but this right here is great stuff

Jackz

Rookie
Daps
Ever since I beat crisis core I don't any anime can make me sad I saw straight faced through plastic memories but on the other hand diamond no ace ,major,one outs is:blessed::whew:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I finally have gotten into the Chimera Ant arc in Hunter x Hunter :lupe:

tumblr_mn2c1gvCmm1rydwbvo3_500.gif

:damn:He didn't have to do Ponzu like that