Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just finished... well actually I didn't finish Future Diary. Had to turn that shyt off 2 episodes before it ended. Yuki Amano is the biggest p*ssy fukkboy in anime. I hate dude even more than Hercule from DBZ.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Man I started re-watching both seasons of Oregairu to see when Yui decided to nut up and shut down errthang like she did in S2 finale. :krs:

Noticing a lot of allusion and shyt in the earlier eps.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
2 episodes in and I already know diamond no Ace >>>>> Kuroko :flabbynsick: basket :sas2:

But for real tho no troll this show is great. I hate baseball but this right here is great stuff
Diamond no ace is a great show aND its more realistic, no oNE is going to thow no kamehameha no jutsu fast ball bUT thas why I lIke Kuroko to begin wit the fukkery.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
2 episodes in and I already know diamond no Ace >>>>> Kuroko :flabbynsick: basket :sas2:

But for real tho no troll this show is great. I hate baseball but this right here is great stuff

fukk I'm behind on that shyt forgot about it im on like ep 30 something i have to check my acct to see where I'm at but that show is piff its so tactical and u really get fukked for a simple mistake and it does seem realistic too

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Man I started re-watching both seasons of Oregairu to see when Yui decided to nut up and shut down errthang like she did in S2 finale. :krs:

Noticing a lot of allusion and shyt in the earlier eps.
So yukino's sister is the best girl for 8-man because all yukino did was copy her?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I finally have gotten into the Chimera Ant arc in Hunter x Hunter :lupe:

tumblr_mn2c1gvCmm1rydwbvo3_500.gif

:damn:He didn't have to do Ponzu like that
You're in the best arc :blessed:.Komugi and King:to:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
STarted watching hajime no ippo Im on episode 5

This show is amazing alrdy

The music is just so :ohlawd:

Also started watchin this show called Bartender...watched one episode but that episode was like a nice glass of red wine at 11 pm..... a nice watch after a long day :obama:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Currently on 7 deadly sins. Just ordered Cowboy Bepop on bluray complete set for $25 on amazon. Never got around to watching it for some reason.