kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:whoa:Whoah slam dunk > kuroko when you realized most characters are based off of slam dunk characters. But slam dunk doesn't have akashi so kuroko wins
tumblr_nmbct1bCxT1r4ixqko1_500.gif

Wait nevermind slam dunk >kuroko
tumblr_lxc7ekBjDA1r21rs4o2_250.gif

tumblr_mm0xquUBiR1qzdpr4o1_r1_500.gif
actually watched that right before i started eyeshield and uhh HELL NO!!!! i did like mitsui and akagi and especially miyagi but i thought the main character (sakuragi) was just too damn trash...like it literally started to piss me off how im 50, 60eps deep in a show and the main character dont know how to play defense or shoot a layup :beli:...i know he was a newbie but my gawd was he trash...then u had the asian mj (rukawa) by the end of the anime just torching dudes as a freshman :patrice:...plus it was waaaaaaaaaaay too silly during games

Jackz

Rookie
Daps
actually watched that right before i started eyeshield and uhh HELL NO!!!! i did like mitsui and akagi and especially miyagi but i thought the main character (sakuragi) was just too damn trash...like it literally started to piss me off how im 50, 60eps deep in a show and the main character dont know how to play defense or shoot a layup :beli:...i know he was a newbie but my gawd was he trash...then u had the asian mj (rukawa) by the end of the anime just torching dudes as a freshman :patrice:...plus it was waaaaaaaaaaay too silly during games
Kuroko a trash player also :yeshrug: but after he shaved his head sakuragi wasn't trash anymore he learned how to play

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Better than samurai champion soundtrack?

Goat anime? Better than yuyu :leostare:hakusho?

I honestly wouldn't object if someone told me the Samurai Champloo soundtrack was better than Bebop's.

They're both pretty much on the same level. The one you like more comes down to personal taste.

And yes Cowboy Bebop is the GOAT anime.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
:whoa: Thats like saying clannad was sad clannad was just:trash::yeshrug: plastic memories shouldn't even count as a sad ending if you knew it was going to happen from the start

I think you're taking my posts serious, so I'll enlighten you breh.

At this point, I'm just exaggerating. It wasn't that sad, just depressing. And yes, we knew that was coming, but I was kinda hoping it wouldn't happen. And guess what, it did. So yeah, bummer.

Sooooo :stopitslime:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Kuroko a trash player also :yeshrug: but after he shaved his head sakuragi wasn't trash anymore he learned how to play
That's the thing kuroko was trash offensively (well until he learned that shot) but he was Ricky Rubio with the passes and IMO he wasn't really the main character, it was more about kagami and the heights he could reach with kuroko...sakuragi shaved his head just to be a beast in the boards :russ: he was still garbage in every other aspect and the fact that he hated his own teammate to the point where he would nvr pass it to him during a game was just stupid to me