The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:manny: Once I start an anime I don't like to read the manga. Might as well go week to week and see each episode without knowing what happens and ruining the tension. I prefer manga that won't be animated. I put down One Punch Man once the show was announced.

I'm tempted though :mjcry:
:upsetfavre: do you even know what the breaker is

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything in the same vein as Naruto/Hunter X Hunter you brehs can recommend?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Anything in the same vein as Naruto/Hunter X Hunter you brehs can recommend?

As for Naruto:
D. Gray-Man, The Legend of Legendary Heroes, Blue Exorcist all feature a main character possessed by some supernatural oddity

Soul Eater is character driven with fast paced battles and fluid animation. Child character cast but not light hearted. There's a ninja in the main character cast that might as well be Naruto's clone

Gurren Lagann is a coming of age story about a boy with a dream. Lonely at the beginning but gains companions as the story progresses. Well known for its over the top action and animation. Ability to flip from funny to dramatic to tragic in a matter of minutes

Kekkaishi is a supernatural thriller that revolves around a headstrong cocky character that lacks patience to develop proper skills and gets by on his sheer endurance. Much like Naruto and his chakra that allows him to create a billion shadow clones. Assume you've heard of Bleach, Fairy Tail, 80's Dragon Ball which along with HxH served as the inspiration for Naruto

HxH is in a different tier all its own, but I'd recommend Yu Yu Hakusho & Full Metal Alchemist as battle shonens that touch deep philosophical themes and arent riddled with cliches

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just finished Golden Time.

It wasn't terrible, but this was the worse anime I've ever watched from beginning to end.

Usually I cut mediocre shyt off after the first few eps, but the first half of this show was actually decent.

It went to shyt about 19 eps in. THE most frustrating show I've ever watched.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I had no idea at all they were doing a second season to Gatchaman Crowds. That shyt caught me completely off guard. :whew:

:dj2:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I just finished Golden Time.

It wasn't terrible, but this was the worse anime I've ever watched from beginning to end.

Usually I cut mediocre shyt off after the first few eps, but the first half of this show was actually decent.

It went to shyt about 19 eps in. THE most frustrating show I've ever watched.

Did you like Tora Dora?

Banri's memory loss episodes were beyond aggravating and there wasn't much notable about the anime to me.....except for Koko. Her characterization as an insecure, obsessive, dependent individual that lacks confidence is something I haven't seen much from female characters with her appearance