Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Just finished the latest episode of Unlimited Blade Works.

My nikka Gilgamesh got fukked by that fukkboi Shirou :mjcry:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just finished the latest episode of Unlimited Blade Works.

My nikka Gilgamesh got fukked by that fukkboi Shirou :mjcry:
FINALLY that fukkboy got that work....got up close on his p*ssy ass and he couldnt do shyt.....all that standing around throwing shyt thru portals while giving fukking monologues was gay as fukk :pacspit:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
One thing about Fate UBW that I did like was how they explained how Shirou was able to fight like he was with limited training. The weapons he generated also came with the fighting styles of those who wielded them for him to adapt. It always irked me how he was able to take out Archer, weakened or not.

FINALLY that fukkboy got that work....got up close on his p*ssy ass and he couldnt do shyt.....all that standing around throwing shyt thru portals while giving fukking monologues was gay as fukk :pacspit:
:dead:

I always fukked with Archer over Gil. It's a shame this Archer wasn't in Fate Zero as well.

Him and Kiritsugu would've been ruthless and unstoppable together :banderas:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kekkai Sensen is killing it. I love the style of the huge kanji telling you what special moves they are doing similar to JoJo and Kill La Kill. I have always wondered why New York has such a presence in other cultures around the world. It's always featured in content from music, movies, anime and books. It kind of blows my mind.

They need to make an anime where they show the Government (Local, State & Federal) and private companies and how they pay for all the damages incurred during an anime. I don't know how they would pull it off but I'd definitely give it 13 episodes. These mother f u c k e r s are tearing Hell Salem to pieces and always have hella casualties.

I also have always loved the fake names for products that they come up with. There was "Codac". They were clowning Heinz Ketchup and I want to say Pepsi? LOL at Union Square Garden and making the subway look exactly like it does right now. The end of every episode is dope as well. Really enjoying the ride.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gurizaia no Kajitsu was interesting and I just started watching the second series, Griasia No Rakuen. Liking it so far.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
maaaaaan fukk every single one of u seiren haters :pacspit: thats my TEAM right there :to: niccas always want the one man shows to win instead of the team :beli:....and its looking like seiren gonna lose when it counts AGAIN :damn::mjcry:....i will call bullshyt if they somehow win but lets not act like being down 7 with less than a minute is some kind of impossible feat (reggie dropped 8 in 9 seconds :comeon:)....i already got my body ready for a loss tho :sadbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
maaaaaan fukk every single one of u seiren haters :pacspit: thats my TEAM right there :to: niccas always want the one man shows to win instead of the team :beli:....and its looking like seiren gonna lose when it counts AGAIN :damn::mjcry:....i will call bullshyt if they somehow win but lets not act like being down 7 with less than a minute is some kind of impossible feat (reggie dropped 8 in 9 seconds :comeon:)....i already got my body ready for a loss tho :sadbron:

Yes it was looking pretty good for them for a minute but then Akashi was like :ufdup: "don't get to carried away"

These next 47 seconds are gonna be epic!

But why to me the last 5 mins of that ep reminded me of that teen spoof movie where they where mocking the football TV show with the QB trynna do a last second "hero" play and the theme song was "THEEERE GOES MY HEEEEEROOOO!"

And dude through it to he handicap kid only for him to get destroyed and they lost the game.

That how this ep if Kuroke felt:mjlol:

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Gurizaia no Kajitsu was interesting and I just started watching the second series, Griasia No Rakuen. Liking it so far.
watch that nikka yuuji smash everyone's p*ssy :takedat:. one of few harem anime where he get sum:shaq:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get on Kekkai Sense. Easily the best show this year
tumblr_nndrfdYX3S1sfyp69o1_500.gif

I guess I'll try this next