HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Cool. Already onto both of those. I just started watching something about a picking up girls in a dungeon. Decent show. :ehh:
Get on Kekkai Sense. Easily the best show this year
tumblr_nndrfdYX3S1sfyp69o1_500.gif

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I still had a soul, that Kuroko speech would have pushed me over the edge. That was some powerful stuff. I still see the obvious ass pull that would make '80s Robin "HulUp" but I cannot front like I'm not hype as hell. Kuroko Season 3 has been on an absolute tear with no signs of slowing down. Akashi bringing out the inner monster in his team mates.

Souma out here with the blood of ancient warriors flowing in his veins. Shini sensei getting his soul touched and being brought back to reality by that earth shattering home cooking. I need Souma to start heating back up. More fights and outrageous food orgasms. I'm really enjoying the hell out of it.

Wow, at a loss of words for JoJo.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:what: death parade was the best anime of winter 2015. :scust: at attack on titan tho. never watched deadman wonderland.

My nicca.... we aint even got to Fall of 2015, you got some Dr. Doom Time Machine tech?:mindblown:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
All hell has broken loose on Sidonia I see no way for them to make it out of this alive

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kekkai Sensen is a hit. I'm blazing through these episodes. They are really enjoyable and these characters are a blast. The Blood Techniques are cool and Klaus san reminds me of Jet, a lot. They even have the same side burns/ beard combination. Also, the music selection on the show throughout the episodes is immaculate. I also love the font on the subs. Kudos to whomever hooked that up.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Kekkai Sensen is a hit. I'm blazing through these episodes. They are really enjoyable and these characters are a blast. The Blood Techniques are cool and Klaus san reminds me of Jet, a lot. They even have the same side burns/ beard combination. Also, the music selection on the show throughout the episodes is immaculate. I also love the font on the subs. Kudos to whomever hooked that up.
Show is def dope, but I'm just not seeing what's making it so good and comparable to Bebop and other shyt that's been airing this year. The good guys are cool but don't really get much screen time and the villains seem to be lacking. Different tastes I assume :yeshrug:

I feel like I would like the show more if they focus on more of the others like Klaus and Zapp, not just the main protagonist. Leo seems boring to me. Zapp and Zed's interactions be having me like :russ:

Anybody check out the manga?

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Kagami & his crew went ape shyt & still got shut down by the GOAT Akashi :mjlol:

fukk Serin & that corny ass crowd...''Serins team's heart is beating as 1" this ain't no romantic drama:camby:

Akashi:wow:

If Serin pull this off :scust:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The fukkery in Kuroko is too much
power ups after power ups after power ups after power ups. At some point I even thought that Kuroko would be able to dive into the Zone and did what Akashi did with his teammates. Glad I knew from the first time I saw the gatekeeper of the second zone that it was Kuroko though I didn't knew the team would go full '14 Spurs as a result.

I actually laughed out loud twice in this ep :
- First is when Akashi gave his whole team the Zone :mjlol: Like seriously ? How OP'd Akashi need to be :lolbron:
- Second is when Akashi just shut Kagami and Seirin down with Emperor Eye just after they were full of hope and thinking they were about to make it a 3 point game. Fukkin hilarious. :russ:

tumblr_nq9idrGRRa1tjsoolo1_1280.jpg

GODDAMN YA MAN AKASHI !

Oh and it's fukk Seirin if they pull that win. 7 point down with 40 seconds left :beli: