winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just watched Shokugeki no Souma and Souma might be the best shounen protagonist since Luffy. He was really gonna go down with Megumi regardless. When they told him she had to be lead chef he could have and probably should have bailed on her. She had no chance in hell of winning that battle. His attitude was fukk it we'll go down together then.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Guessing there will be a confession of some sort whether direct or roundabout in the season finale of Oregairu given how tense that love rectangle is. Yui didn't even want Hachiman to walk her home because she felt it'd be unfair to her competition lmao. Hope Hachiman can put two and two together and realize that his "real thing" is probably a mutual loving relationship

Caught up to Fate/Stay Night UBW a while ago and I see why it's so popular, but damn does it pale in comparison to Fate/Zero. Like literally every single thing is worse except the romantic overtones. Find it to be rather overrated but I guess that's all subjective

Close to finished with the Kyoto Arc in Rurouni Kenshin. It's about as good of a stretch in Shounen anime I've ever seen. Up there with the Dark Tournament, Chimera Ant and Water 7 arcs in YYH, HxH & OP. Had forgotten that since its been about a decade since I first finished. Really glad I decided to rewatch. Also remembered that it has my favorite couple of OST's in anime

Generally don't watch the anime of a manga I've read so I haven't gotten to Shokugeki no Souma yet, but judging by the comments ITT it's something I should be watching

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Oregairu is so good. That nikka Hachiman got a choice to make next week. All three of them refusing to make a move because they scared to hurt one another feelings. Never thought I would like a high school romance anime like that.

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
This episode of Kuroko might be the dopest ish I've seen. :lawd: :blessed:

shyt hasn't been this crazy since them Gurren Langen boys were throwing galaxies at the opps.

Kagami welcomed them to Space Jam...and still got shytted on by Akashi at the end. Jesus. :wow: Akashi had bars the entire episode, even when faced with zone fukkery. :banderas:

I am not ready for Rakuzan to lose. :mjcry:

Aomine putting people on notice. :ufdup:When he squads up, it's a wrap.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Oregairu is so good. That nikka Hachiman got a choice to make next week. All three of them refusing to make a move because they scared to hurt one another feelings. Never thought I would like a high school romance anime like that.
I hate to break it to you but he's not picking anybody right now. The light novel is still ongoing. If we're lucky we'll get another season but I'm pretty sure the anime has damn near caught up to the novel so it'll be a long wait unless the novels end soon.

Daps
I hate to break it to you but he's not picking anybody right now. The light novel is still ongoing. If we're lucky we'll get another season but I'm pretty sure the anime has damn near caught up to the novel so it'll be a long wait unless the novels end soon.
1 volume left so it'll be either an ova/movie or they'll wrap it up somehow in the next episode

yukino end :feedme:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Can some break down fate/stay night unlimited? Archer was that boy and how did he come back and beat Giga?

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I'm a little confused by fate stay ending, the show really lost some of it's steam and appeal to me towards the end, and I was a big fan of it first season.

I need some recommendations of shows to watch with Fate and JoJo over they as my weekly. Can't watch kuroko it's too wack and full of asspuls. Suggestions ?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
1 volume left so it'll be either an ova/movie or they'll wrap it up somehow in the next episode

yukino end :feedme:
Vol 11 hasn't been released yet. Comes out next week. Supposedly this next episode contains portions of it but it is still unknown how long the series will be. speculation puts it at 13 volumes. You're right it will likely be finished with an OVA because a couple volumes isn't enough for a full season.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Fate/Stay was a disappointment to me. Great potential but the masters/servants felt very weak in comparison to the prequel series which I guess should be expected when you have a bunch of naive kids as lead characters as opposed to a professional killer like Kiritsugu. Too many characters with relatively prominent roles that didn't serve a significant purpose to enhancing the plot like that hyper teacher or Sakura who for whatever reason doesn't get her tragic past explored, no reveal as to how Kiritsugu the damn main character of the prequel died and the romance took away from the suspenseful nature of the holy grail war. Kotomine was treated like garbage, Saber was often helpless and at one point portrayed as a damsel in distress, boring monologues by a confused main character who can't seem to understand the definition of hero. There was some good in this anime most of which being the animation, Rin's character, a new perspective on Saber and the twist of
archer being Shirou's future self
, but it could've been much better if not for some flaws. 7.5/10 overall

I'm a little confused by fate stay ending, the show really lost some of it's steam and appeal to me towards the end, and I was a big fan of it first season.

I need some recommendations of shows to watch with Fate and JoJo over they as my weekly. Can't watch kuroko it's too wack and full of asspuls. Suggestions ?

Any genre specifically you're interested in?

Can some break down fate/stay night unlimited? Archer was that boy and how did he come back and beat Giga?
Archer was Emiya in the future after he pursues his goal of becoming a hero. This path lead him to nothing but despair and ultimately death however which then led to him being a heroic spirit. His goal throughout much of this anime was to stop his past self from pursuing that path knowing what it would lead to Emiya came back against Giga by using that Unlimited Blade Works ability to get into a realm where he has an unlimited amount of weapons around him to fiight Gilgamesh with. Used his speed to get in close proximity with him, did a good job avoiding all the flying weapons using his newfound magical ability to create a barrier and fukked his shyt up. He was almost about to die however when he ran out of mana but the holy grail started to take Giga's body using him as a host I think in replace of the boy who was ripped out. He was about to pull Emiya with him but Archer came out of nowhere and hit him with a headshot and that was it

Last edited: