Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Is JoJo good man? I fukk with Shonen action/adventure shows heavy, but I couldn't make it through the first few episodes AT ALL. I constantly fell asleep or got distracted.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is JoJo good man?

q0RUvB9.gif

I fukk with Shonen action/adventure shows heavy, but I couldn't make it through the first few episodes AT ALL. I constantly fell asleep or got distracted.

c74.gif

Start with Stardust Crusaders. You were probably watching season 1/2 which I also stopped watching a few episodes in. We're on season/book 3 which is crack. Top 5 GOAT worthy. I went back and watched season 1/2 just to get the back story and enjoyed it more.

Last edited:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
If Kuroko would have shot Akashi for what he did and said to Kagami, I wouldn't have been surprised. That shyt was actually dirty.:wow:

Kuroko gets his revenge something crazy and he's still looking shook as fukk. Looking at a broken man like :merchant:. GOM members in the stands like, he's never taken an L...but, the other Akashi didn't either :whoa:. He's about to put that work in with the squad.

Seirin :ufdup:

Then DIO. :dahell::whoo::damn:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Is JoJo good man? I fukk with Shonen action/adventure shows heavy, but I couldn't make it through the first few episodes AT ALL. I constantly fell asleep or got distracted.
The first like 10 eps of season 1 are from part 1 of the series with Jonathan Joestar as the protagonist. Then the rest of season 1 is part 2 with young Joseph. Seasons 2 and 3 are all part 3 aka Stardust Crusaders.

I would try and stick with watching the rest of season 1 if you can, because the back story makes seasons 2 and 3 much more enjoyable. I can say it does get better once you get past part 1. Plus you can't hate on young Joseph. Dude's one of the best characters in the series :blessed:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Part one is kinda weak until the last few episodes

Part 2 is crack. give it 5 eps and you'll probably be hooked off the strength of Joseph alone

:wow:I only got two words to say:

THE WORLD:blessed:

It's DIO's world.:wowzer:
20YPbZg.gif

we just live in it:wowie:

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
The way yall talk about JoJo I might just gotta into that. :ohhh:

Also, Seijuro Akashi is so next-level brehs, it's insane how raw this nikka is. :dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Watching this new episode of Plastic Memories kinda shows me how Hachiman and Yukino couldn't work as a couple. Yui on the other hand would work with him because she's different enough and not a social misfit like Yukino is. Hachiman and Yukino would just awkwardly stumble around each other.

Yukino and Hachi would be the worst couple. Finally realizing Yukino just can't truly think for herself when it comes to her life decisions, which is why she chased Haruno the way she did, and now it looks like she's latching onto Hachiman in the same manner, plus some feels are in the mix.

Hachiman out here naturally progressing and growing, and I just get the feeling that Yukino is just chasing that and trying to apply it to her, without actually dealing with her own issues. Yui on the other hand, is just bickin' back bein bool and waiting on Hachiman to man up. In the meantime she's laying her own groundwork. If anything I just don't need Hach taking Yukino over anyone else.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Kids on the Slope :patrice:

Went in to this with high expectations with Watanabe Da Gawd, Yoko Kanno da Queen & jazz music:lawd:

But really hasn't moved me so far, doesn't help when you download the dubbed version though:snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

q0RUvB9.gif

c74.gif

Start with Stardust Crusaders. You were probably watching season 1/2 which I also stopped watching a few episodes in. We're on season/book 3 which is crack. Top 5 GOAT worthy. I went back and watched season 1/2 just to get the back story and enjoyed it more.

The first like 10 eps of season 1 are from part 1 of the series with Jonathan Joestar as the protagonist. Then the rest of season 1 is part 2 with young Joseph. Seasons 2 and 3 are all part 3 aka Stardust Crusaders.

I would try and stick with watching the rest of season 1 if you can, because the back story makes seasons 2 and 3 much more enjoyable. I can say it does get better once you get past part 1. Plus you can't hate on young Joseph. Dude's one of the best characters in the series :blessed:

This..... you have to watch season 1 and take it as it is. Jojo is one of those animes that just gets increasingly better as it moves forward but you cant really appreciate it till unless you go through the progression.

I think if I just watched the season we're at now then went back, I would be able to truly embrace the epic fukkery thats being fed to me.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we all agree that Akashi is the best in GoM? I know there were some Kise stans around here who have gotten real quiet lately :sas1:

If Aomine ever opens that second door :whoo:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So we all agree that Akashi is the best in GoM? I know there were some Kise stans around here who have gotten real quiet lately :sas1:

If Aomine ever opens that second door :whoo:

I cant let go of my Kise Stanning just yet!!:ufdup:

He was a beast and he only had one leg!!:why:

Imagine him injury free!:whew:

Next season he gonnnnnna BEEEAAAASSSTTTTTT!!!! No Jitsu Kame Kagenbushin Ultimate Copy times 4!:blessed: