Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
So we all agree that Akashi is the best in GoM? I know there were some Kise stans around here who have gotten real quiet lately :sas1:

If Aomine ever opens that second door :whoo:

Gawdomine hasn't even trained in years :mindblown:

Just think about that s**. That humbling(a**pull) loss has made him embrace basketball again. Just imagine my dude motivated :damn:

But yeah Akashi is clearly the best and the real him is back. Serin bout' to catch this work :whatnikka:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:ufdup: Dudes need to stop sleeping on Jojo. These eps with Dio have been ridiculous. I really hope they animate Part 4 too which has a total different level of fukkery.

Just started re-watching Cowboy Bebop :blessed: Gonna start my Gungrave re-watch soon too :whew:

I'm also gonna check out Michiko and Hatchin. Apparently Toonami is gonna air it next week. Who here has watched that and what did they think of it?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm also gonna check out Michiko and Hatchin. Apparently Toonami is gonna air it next week. Who here has watched that and what did they think of it?

It's a decent show. Very Cowboy Bebop/Samurai Champloo-ish. I know a couple folks who think it's deserving to be mentioned on the same level as those.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Man, Kuroko is OD with all the power ups. I qualified it a few months ago as a Basketball DBZ with Kagami being Son Goku but at this point, it's ridiculous. Breh has unlimited zone (I know he turned it on and off a few times in this game but man, he actually started the game in it lol) and on top of that, he will soon open that second door while he was the last to open the first door and while even Aomine couldn't. Dude's evolution is way too fast.

And I'm guessin that the second Zone will have him surrounded by a glow like in DBZ too :beli:

Also that Nakama no justu in every shonen is really getting on my nerves. I don't how season 3 will end but I'm sure Akashi will be like "Arigato Kuroko, thanks to you I finally understand what Baske is. Baske is nothing without my nakamas :mjcry:" or some bullshyt like that.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Also that Nakama no justu in every shonen is really getting on my nerves. I don't how season 3 will end but I'm sure Akashi will be like "Arigato Kuroko, thanks to you I finally understand what Baske is. Baske is nothing without my nakamas :mjcry:" or some bullshyt like that.

:camby:

Akashi da gawd ain't dropping no bars like that breh

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dio took a healthy sip of Josephu's blood and came back to life from a catastrophic brain injury with a new sleeveless compression wife beater fresh off the production line. That s h i t was live when Jotaro ora'd his ass and got hit with the "Cmon dumb dumb, that was my plan all along!". I echo the sentiments about the new intro. Dio literally put a stop to it with "THE WORLD!". Immaculate tings upon us. Dio is the man right now.

LeBron out here doing his best Aomine impression while Steph is channeling Midiorama with them three's. I wonder if Kuroko's people planned for S3 to coincide with the NBA Playoff and Finals. I'm ODing on basketball like no other.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, Kuroko is OD with all the power ups. I qualified it a few months ago as a Basketball DBZ with Kagami being Son Goku but at this point, it's ridiculous. Breh has unlimited zone (I know he turned it on and off a few times in this game but man, he actually started the game in it lol) and on top of that, he will soon open that second door while he was the last to open the first door and while even Aomine couldn't. Dude's evolution is way too fast.

And I'm guessin that the second Zone will have him surrounded by a glow like in DBZ too :beli:

This manga sounds interesting. Should I check it out?

Books

Rookie
Daps
:ufdup: Dudes need to stop sleeping on Jojo. These eps with Dio have been ridiculous. I really hope they animate Part 4 too which has a total different level of fukkery.

Just started re-watching Cowboy Bebop :blessed: Gonna start my Gungrave re-watch soon too :whew:

It's an excellent show, definitely worth your time :blessed:

It's a decent show. Very Cowboy Bebop/Samurai Champloo-ish. I know a couple folks who think it's deserving to be mentioned on the same level as those.

Including yourself :ufdup:Don't forget you have Hatchin scored higher than Champloo.