King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Dio took a healthy sip of Josephu's blood and came back to life from a catastrophic brain injury with a new sleeveless compression wife beater fresh off the production line. That s h i t was live when Jotaro ora'd his ass and got hit with the "Cmon dumb dumb, that was my plan all along!". I echo the sentiments about the new intro. Dio literally put a stop to it with "THE WORLD!". Immaculate tings upon us. Dio is the man right now.
:dead:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's an excellent show, definitely worth your time :blessed:

Including yourself :ufdup:Don't forget you have Hatchin scored higher than Champloo.

Because I'm one of the five people in the world who realize that Champloo ain't all that. But a lot of people have it on par with Bebop, and those people tend to put Hatchin on the same level. While in my opinion neither one is touching Bebop.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Because I'm one of the five people in the world who realize that Champloo ain't all that. But a lot of people have it on par with Bebop, and those people tend to put Hatchin on the same level. While in my opinion neither one is touching Bebop.
I'm one of the few that doesn't think that Champloo is all that either. Def is a dope anime, but not touching Bebop IMO. But I do know how dudes in here get when you talk against the grain and are in the minority :mjpls:

And speaking of anime people compare with Bebop. Kekkai Sensen is dope and all, but I still can't see why dudes were putting it up with Bebop other than it having a lil western influence :stopitslime:

Books

Rookie
Daps
No doubt Bebop is better than Champloo. But, I'll take Hatchin over Bebop any day.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Is it just me or did anyone else feel like Hunter x Hunter ended way too abruptly?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Murisakibara is basically Shaq. I'm mad he's probably gonna lose to plot no jutsu

edit: sighhhh yep:beli:

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Is it just me or did anyone else feel like Hunter x Hunter ended way too abruptly?
may be cuz the manga still hasnt ended breh :francis: and probably nvr will :to:
I'm one of the few that doesn't think that Champloo is all that either. Def is a dope anime, but not touching Bebop IMO. But I do know how dudes in here get when you talk against the grain and are in the minority :mjpls:

And speaking of anime people compare with Bebop. Kekkai Sensen is dope and all, but I still can't see why dudes were putting it up with Bebop other than it having a lil western influence :stopitslime:
add me to the list of dudes who think shamploo is a good but not great anime.....i think cuz of the soundtrack and all it just was so different ppl put it up on the upper echelon off the bat but if u take that away you'll see that its just a nice lil anime but nothing too amazing

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hunter X Hunter has been running as a manga a year shorter than One Piece which has 789 chapters. Hunter X Hunter has about 349.

The writer will probably never finish the story. They did the best they could.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Hunter X Hunter has been running as a manga a year shorter than One Piece which has 789 chapters. Hunter X Hunter has about 349.

The writer will probably never finish the story. They did the best they could.
Makes sense I guess, doesn't make it any less disappointing though. I genuinely thought shyt was just about to get good once Gon found his deadbeat dad & Ging revealed there's a Dark Continent he was desperate to explore.

Is there any chance they resume the series with a World Tree Arc in the future? Or is that seemingly out of the question.

Oh and it's crazy just how much better Hunter x Hunter is than Bleach & other animes of that ilk. The fact nikkas actually do die in it is such a breath of fresh air. Any recommendations brehs?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bruh i cant with this show. Kagami just ripped his shoes and is going to shoe stores trying to find a pair his size but he can't because apparently (kuroko words) his feet are unreasonably big. Few minutes later Kuroko calls that pink haired girl (Kuroko cant handle all that:shaq:) and we finding out that Kagami and Aomine wear the same size shoe, 29.5 cm aka a little bigger than a size 11 and a half shoe:dead::dead::dead:.

Only in an Asian country is that big:laff:. Im 5'8" and wear a size 12. If i went into a store that told me they dont carry above a size 10 men shoe id look at them like :wtf:.
I wish we could see the American's in this show. They probably looking at the Generation of Miracles balling like :dahell:. I can imagine all of them actually playing like this :russ:

Last edited: