Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
^breh they drop a crazy throwback in soma this week

plus the alumni wild as fukk
Jojo this week :banderas::banderas::banderas:

That new version of the opening at the end :gladbron:
I almost skipped it too. I usually let the OP ride while I browse other stuff but I heard the switch up at the last second

Dio :ooh: fukkin up your favorite show's intros :ohlawd: GOAT douchebag

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
^breh they drop a crazy throwback in soma this week

plus the alumni wild as fukk

I almost skipped it too. I usually let the OP ride while I browse other stuff but I heard the switch up at the last second

Dio :ooh: fukkin up your favorite show's intros :ohlawd: GOAT douchebag

Yeah, they got Doujima and Shinomiya in the building breh :wow:

Cabbage squad :wow:

:wow:

:dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
just watched oregairu season 2 ep 11

tumblr_inline_n1oj0id5kQ1r0zk2h.gif

:wow: 2 episodes left :mjcry:
I van't believe the level of development Yukino and Hachiman are getting. They really feel like they're evolving as people as the show goes on. It's unheard of to see characters change this much in a show like this.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I van't believe the level of development Yukino and Hachiman are getting. They really feel like they're evolving as people as the show goes on. It's unheard of to see characters change this much in a show like this.

I absolutely agree. These writers are doing a damn well good job, and for once, I can say I'm looking forward to the ending, for the type of show that it is.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Doujima has clearly chosen Souma. He also put him in this situation to make him better. He must have very high hopes for him.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Really cool to watch a character you've been following for a while develop into a different person. Hachiman & Yukino have changed dramatically since the start of Oregairu. Went from mortal enemies to friends and possibly a future couple

Last episode kinda felt like a season finale though. Wonder what else there is to adapt

Guys i need a new anime. Im very picky about my anime tho.

Here r the ones i love

Akira
Shiguri
Samurai champloo
Ninja scroll
Naruto (prefer the manga x1000)
Inuyasha (decent)
Samurai x/ rurouni kenshin
Cowboy bepop
Trigun
Hellsing

Theres some others ive seen that were dope but forget the names.

I dont like kiddy animes, or goofy romantic animes. I like action that pulls u in to the world of the anime.

Tried ghost in a shell, didnt get too far and dont remember much...

Plz b considerate of the animes i losted itll give u an idea on what to recommend

I see you're a fellow Trigun fan so I'd recommend Gungrave. They share the same creator so the art designs, plot direction and character cast are very similar. Take the 2nd half of Trigun and its serious nature and you'll get the entirety of Gungrave which deals with gang violence and two friends trying to climb to the top of a criminal syndicate. I consider it to be among of the top seinen anime I've ever seen behind only a select few such as Serial Experiments Lain and Trigun

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just started watching that cooking anime last night, already caught up :jawalrus:...this shyt is pretty cot dayum entertaining i must say :pachaha: the damn food gasms are just ridiculous and i cant even lie even as animated that food be looking good af (that beef thats so tender u can cut thru it with chopsticks :noah:) :ohlawd: and the main character is pretty funny especially the way he introduced himself to the school :russ:....my dude got a lot of balls tho with that challenge to the chef in the last ep :leon: cant wait to see wat food fukkery they got in store for the next ep :ahh:

What is the name of show?