Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
just watched oregairu season 2 ep 11

tumblr_inline_n1oj0id5kQ1r0zk2h.gif

:wow: 2 episodes left :mjcry:

My nikka Hachiman is really out here building a goddamn harem and shyt, and Hayato is really a purebred fakkit.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Uri
Shokugeki no Soma had me to step up my cooking skills....make me want :cook: then :eat: then :ahh: util :deadrose:

:heh: sup with these japanese creators dudes be obsessed with big boobs?

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Just finished the finale of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso..

UYQzQxX.gif

The letter :mjcry:

The colourful sound Arima Kousei was dropping with the flick of the wrist :mjcry:

So i move keys you can call me the piano man :lawd:

Agreed about the second half losing it though, was still decent but took a complete different direction then i thought, the first half was damn near perfect.

Why couldn't they just play 1 more time together properly :to:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just finished the finale of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso..

UYQzQxX.gif

The letter :mjcry:

The colourful sound Arima Kousei was dropping with the flick of the wrist :mjcry:

So i move keys you can call me the piano man :lawd:

Agreed about the second half losing it though, was still decent but took a complete different direction then i thought, the first half was damn near perfect.

Why couldn't they just play 1 more time together properly :to:
The show was funner to me when she wasn't in the hospital and was interacting with him face to face more. I loved it when they played together and all that. That whole letter exposition I think the title gave some of those facts away but the ending was still amazing.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watching this new episode of Plastic Memories kinda shows me how Hachiman and Yukino couldn't work as a couple. Yui on the other hand would work with him because she's different enough and not a social misfit like Yukino is. Hachiman and Yukino would just awkwardly stumble around each other.