Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting caught up on the latest season of The Generation Of Miracles and I have to say that they first 3 episodes were live. A decent reintroduction of Kise and a new "villain" in Haizaki. There were a few times that I has the Beli because of the s h i t he was pulling but he was jokes. Those braids were foolish as hell but he was bringing the noise until Plot No Jutsu came up on his ass. Kise through those old memories of that hoe in the bushes and proceeded to work Haizuki. It was nice to see that he rekindled his passion at the end of his arc.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
i swear im the only one that think gilgamesh is too OP and just plain trash....everybody else fight and this mufukka just stands or sits there and throw shyt at u from portals :beli::camby:
:ufdup: don't disrespect the god.

Blue boy going all tetsuo at the end was kinda :dwillhuh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i swear im the only one that think gilgamesh is too OP and just plain trash....everybody else fight and this mufukka just stands or sits there and throw shyt at u from portals :beli::camby:

It's a necessity because that way he can stay talking all the way through his battles as well as continue talking outside all of the battles.:ahh:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Hmm....I think UBW is pretty good. Me being a veteran of the Fate/Stay series, I really enjoyed the talking pieces of it as it can apply to our real world scenarios. Would you kill the many to save the few? Is there such a thing as everyone being happy? How far you willing to go for your ideals? All those points were touched upon pretty well as we see the eternal conflict between Shirou and Archer each going at one another to show that their way is just. Definitely looking forward to the finale.

Side Note: I CAN NOT wait for Heaven's Feel...this movie will crush some serious buildings. (For those whom played the game, know what I'm talking about!)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Anyone watch gunslinger stratos?

I'm currently watching the show now. I'm on episode 5. The premise of the show is pretty interesting but I find myself not really caring for the characters too much. They come off as kind of flat to me.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first I thought they were throwing a filler episode in for number 4 but that was a cool story for Taiga and Aomine. I know he gave him some juice for the semi finals. Akashi is something else. His power doesn't even make sense. It is as if he have incredible handles coupled with an exceptional ability to predict all movements and insane reactions to accompany them. Midori's combo three was dope was Akashi and the rest of Rakuzan just shut them down at every opportunity. This dude has Conqueror's Haki. His pressure is wild. Then I remember that these cats are 14 to 18. They are killing this season.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Hmm....I think UBW is pretty good. Me being a veteran of the Fate/Stay series, I really enjoyed the talking pieces of it as it can apply to our real world scenarios. Would you kill the many to save the few? Is there such a thing as everyone being happy? How far you willing to go for your ideals? All those points were touched upon pretty well as we see the eternal conflict between Shirou and Archer each going at one another to show that their way is just. Definitely looking forward to the finale.

Side Note: I CAN NOT wait for Heaven's Feel...this movie will crush some serious buildings. (For those whom played the game, know what I'm talking about!)
That's how I feel, but due to us already being fans of the series makes us appreciate it more. Most of the dudes here were expecting something else and after Fate Zero I can't really blame them.

Still should have been 12 eps tho :shaq2:

Heaven's Feel is by far the darkest route. They'll probably cut some shyt out for the new adaption, but will still be :demonic:. Hell if dudes were :dahell: at how Caster was treating Saber with that wedding dress bit, I can just see how they'll respond to some of the shyt that happens in Heaven's Feel :heh:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
ZuHbQ.jpg

Forgot Araki threw in Waldo in the manga :gladbron: