Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Hayato not bagging either one of them. :mjlol: Although their families are good friends, and they grew up together + Haruno, I don't see Yukino and Hayama together unless they got some bizarre arranged marriage lined up.

And Yui has her sights locked on Young Hach, she ain't worried about that nikka. Hayato a fakkit if we being honest. No reason a dude that popular should be running around telling other nikkas "I'm not a good person." We don't do that in Harlem.
ldB97Gb.png
Iroha spent all that time telling Hach that she likes Hayato, then he crushed her buildings. :mjlol:Bet next episode he says some more stupid shyt too like "I'm a bad person. :mjcry:"

Young Hach need to say fukk all these people and finesse his teacher:yeshrug:, bet if he was a couple years older he could be in her guts nightly. He just gotta learn to dodge her jab.

I will give it 2-3 more episodes until Hayama drops the bomb on Yukino.Couple of years older? He can probably get in them guts now.:lolbron:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Dio is a true Vampire, soooo proud and hypnotic :wow:

tarot card The World :wow:
He was trolling the shyt out of Polnareff:mjlol:

"Why you goin back down the stairs? :leostare: You must be scared :skip:"
":pacspit:..... I'm coming up these stairs aite. I just got lost for a second :aicmon:"
"goddamn you p*ssy af polnareff :heh:"
":why:"
":umad::banderas::umad:"
":damn:"

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was trolling the shyt out of Polnareff:mjlol:

"Why you goin back down the stairs? :leostare: You must be scared :skip:"
":pacspit:..... I'm coming up these stairs aite. I just got lost for a second :aicmon:"
"goddamn you p*ssy af polnareff :heh:"
":why:"
":umad::banderas::umad:"
":damn:"

that was an amazing scene lmao. Dio had polnareff alone for like 2 minutes and mind fukked the shyt out of him.

Senator Joseph got it the worst tho

Dio: You're going too slow drive on the sidewalk. :leostare:
SJ: :damn:b but all those people there
Dio::beli: DO IT

SJ: *Runs them over* :mjcry: I've already went through great lengths for you. You'll spare my life right.

Dio: ............Nope.:mjpls: *throws him @ JoesphJoestar's windshield*

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
that was an amazing scene lmao. Dio had polnareff alone for like 2 minutes and mind fukked the shyt out of him.

Senator Joseph got it the worst tho

Dio: You're going too slow drive on the sidewalk. :leostare:
SJ: :damn:b but all those people there
Dio::beli: DO IT

SJ: *Runs them over* :mjcry: I've already went through great lengths for you. You'll spare my life right.

Dio: ............Nope.:mjpls: *throws him @ Jonathan Joestar's windshield*
If I remember correctly in the manga they actually showed him running the people over. They probably cut that bit out cuz if they did, all you would see is a bunch of that black screen censor bs.

Dude was all :wtf: when he was trying to get out the car lol.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
All caught up on Unlimited Blade Works
I caught onto Archer being future Shirou a couple episodes ago ( thought they looked the same, had the same sort of pwers) but it's sort of a mindfukk once i thought about it.

Archer :whoa:, you don't want these problems
Shirou YEAH I DO :cape:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jotaro and them boys burst in like a damn boy band and all hit the synchronized finger on Dio. That is a spectacular entrance episode. Dio is a fool. From the outfit to the throne to the stance on top of the building, he's not playing games. I'm surprised that Polnareffu is still alive with all this injuries. LOL at Kaykoin looking like Ethan Hunt when they were falling from the window. Dead at Jotaro kicking the bike to start it and Polnareffu talking about "They always just start up in the movies." Business has picked up.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
This weeks episode of Unlimited Blade Works was kinda meh until Gilgamesh came in and crushed the buildings.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Only 3 more episodes of Kekkai Sensen left :mjcry:

Looking forward to these last 3 eps, since this new one was pretty piff :blessed:

Zapp and his fish :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Plastic Memories wasn't what I expected but it's still a solid show. It also gets bonus points for being an anime original work not based on a light novel or manga. I'm tired of all these shows selling you on a premise that will never be fully animated. Giant commercials for a light novel or manga. At least this will have a proper ending.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri