King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I'm just :dead: at the fact that some dieseled out, metrosexual, psychedelic, magic users are banding together to take out a narcissistic Vampire. The pure absurdity of JJBA is what makes it so great :heh:

I got to start reading part 6 :damn:
You gotta get to Part 7. Probably the best part of the series so far. shyt is :wow:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Shokugeki :ooh:

They 'bout to introduce Gin and Shinomiya da gawds :wow:

That scene before the credits had me :dead: with Soma's completely off-tune humming :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Souma was a fool this episode. I did feel that he cheated using the teacher's tea snack as breading for his fish dish. I knew that it was end in a draw of some sort because they have already set them up to be rivals for the series' duration. Dead at them singing the outro music towards the end of the show. This episode was light on the action but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Alsom the teacher's foodgasm was hilarious.

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I knew that it was end in a draw of some sort because they have already set them up to be rivals for the series' duration.

You're gonna have to hold onto that remark for after the Autumn Elections arc... :youngsabo:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Hayato need to hurry up and cuff Yui or Yukino. He been throwing away girls left and right. :upsetfavre:

Hayato not bagging either one of them. :mjlol: Although their families are good friends, and they grew up together + Haruno, I don't see Yukino and Hayama together unless they got some bizarre arranged marriage lined up.

And Yui has her sights locked on Young Hach, she ain't worried about that nikka. Hayato a fakkit if we being honest. No reason a dude that popular should be running around telling other nikkas "I'm not a good person." We don't do that in Harlem.
ldB97Gb.png
Iroha spent all that time telling Hach that she likes Hayato, then he crushed her buildings. :mjlol:Bet next episode he says some more stupid shyt too like "I'm a bad person. :mjcry:"

Young Hach need to say fukk all these people and finesse his teacher:yeshrug:, bet if he was a couple years older he could be in her guts nightly. He just gotta learn to dodge her jab.

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Hayato not bagging either one of them. :mjlol: Although their families are good friends, and they grew up together + Haruno, I don't see Yukino and Hayama together unless they got some bizarre arranged marriage lined up.

And Yui has her sights locked on Young Hach, she ain't worried about that nikka. Hayato a fakkit if we being honest. No reason a dude that popular should be running around telling other nikkas "I'm not a good person." We don't do that in Harlem.
ldB97Gb.png
Iroha spent all that time telling Hach that she likes Hayato, then he crushed her buildings. :mjlol:Bet next episode he says some more stupid shyt too like "I'm a bad person. :mjcry:"

Young Hach need to say fukk all these people and finesse his teacher:yeshrug:, bet if he was a couple years older he could be in her guts nightly. He just gotta learn to dodge her jab.

They'd be all over each other if that was the cause (teacher and Young Hach) :lolbron:

Hachi has stated that many times already :russ: