King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
magrx.gif

You came all this way and ran as soon as shyt got real :mindblown:
:lolbron:To be fair they were totally caught off guard. If I were stuck in a dark room with a vampire and just feeling the killing intent about to happen, I would dip out and regroup too :mjpls:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron:To be fair they were totally caught off guard. If I were stuck in a dark room with a vampire and just feeling the killing intent about to happen, I would dip out and regroup too :mjpls:

They were all gung ho when they reached the mansion. They completely scrapped the mission, forgot all about Holly, and jumped out the window. They didn't even think about where they'd land:mjlol:

Avdol and Iggy looking down like :what:

All those innocent people got hemmed up because they were shook :aicmon:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
They were all gung ho when they reached the mansion. They completely scrapped the mission, forgot all about Holly, and jumped out the window. They didn't even think about where they'd land:mjlol:

Avdol and Iggy looking down like :what:

All those innocent people got hemmed up because they were shook :aicmon:
They dipped outside so Dio couldn't follow em into the daylight. That gave em a lil window (:steviej:) to regroup. If they all died there, all of what they did so far and Avdol's and Iggy's death would've been for nothing :manny:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They dipped outside so Dio couldn't follow em into the daylight. That gave em a lil window (:steviej:) to regroup. If they all died there, all of what they did so far and Avdol's and Iggy's death would've been for nothing :manny:

Oh, I know why they ran it's just hilarious that they did after all the fukkery they endured.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Spoilers aren't the wave. Not even the "Wait til you see this. I know you're gonna like it" types like this one.
Why be in a thread discussing a show if you really don't want any comments on it. If you consider what he said a spoiler this thread ain't for you cause there's much worse than that here.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Books

Rookie
Daps
Finished up Shirobako. Mizushima came through with another great one, that episode 23 ending had me :mjcry: for real.

Hoping he drops some more piff with Kangoku Gakuen.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why be in a thread discussing a show if you really don't want any comments on it. If you consider what he said a spoiler this thread ain't for you cause there's much worse than that here.
I'm the type of person who doesn't even watch the next episode previews so what @Uri did falls under the umbrella for spoilers. Now for the silliness in bold, I'm discussing the anime and he's dropping information from the manga which hasn't happened yet which is a spoiler. No need to butt in when you don't know what is actually happening.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I'm the type of person who doesn't even watch the next episode previews so what @Uri did falls under the umbrella for spoilers. Now for the silliness in bold, I'm discussing the anime and he's dropping information from the manga which hasn't happened yet which is a spoiler. No need to butt in when you don't know what is actually happening.

Seems you popped your head into the wrong thread, I guess. You should at least expect spoilers, or some type of "spoiler" in any thread regarding anime. No need to take it to heart lol

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems you popped your head into the wrong thread, I guess. You should at least expect spoilers, or some type of "spoiler" in any thread regarding anime. No need to take it to heart lol
I know you're not taking this route. You are literally taking information from the manga and placing it in a thread about anime. You even went as far as to quote me with the spoiler. I addressed you cordially and told you that I'm not with that. It wasn't like you were just posting and I read it and got tight. I know I'm not crazy and you all are just ignoring what I'm typing on purpose. Get outta here with that wrong thread nonsense. If the episodes have already aired, that's fair game. Keep it 100, you didn't do that.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I know you're not taking this route. You are literally taking information from the manga and placing it in a thread about anime. You even went as far as to quote me with the spoiler. I addressed you cordially and told you that I'm not with that. It wasn't like you were just posting and I read it and got tight. I know I'm not crazy and you all are just ignoring what I'm typing on purpose. Get outta here with that wrong thread nonsense. If the episodes have already aired, that's fair game. Keep it 100, you didn't do that.

Who hasn't brought up information from a manga that's anime is currently airing in this thread? No need for me to keep it "100" on here, I'm just posting on here about how piff this season's anime is. I ain't here to reply to someone who got booty tickled from a "spoiler" breh :umad:

So, I'll just leave it at that and continue :eat: and post on here. Won't bother replying to ya :wow:
:dead: