winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know you're not taking this route. You are literally taking information from the manga and placing it in a thread about anime. You even went as far as to quote me with the spoiler. I addressed you cordially and told you that I'm not with that. It wasn't like you were just posting and I read it and got tight. I know I'm not crazy and you all are just ignoring what I'm typing on purpose. Get outta here with that wrong thread nonsense. If the episodes have already aired, that's fair game. Keep it 100, you didn't do that.
What information did he give?

This is pretty much what he did
ff13_logo.jpg

That picture depicts the ending of that game. Until you beat the game and reach that point you have zero context for it. Is that picture a spoiler?

A vague statement with zero context isn't a spoiler.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Who hasn't brought up information from a manga that's anime is currently airing in this thread? No need for me to keep it "100" on here, I'm just posting on here about how piff this season's anime is. I ain't here to reply to someone who got booty tickled from a "spoiler" breh :umad:

So, I'll just leave it at that and continue :eat: and post on here. Won't bother replying to ya :wow:
:dead:
I hate fukkbois like him :comeon: just read a fukking book

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
After the most recent chapter of Prison School I'm really wondering how they're gonna animate this series without serious censorship. Which would be a shame cuz the jokes don't work as well without the leud stuff

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
After the most recent chapter of Prison School I'm really wondering how they're gonna animate this series without serious censorship. Which would be a shame cuz the jokes don't work as well without the leud stuff

Unfortunately, it's going to be censored to the teeth most likely :why:

Maybe the uncensored version will follow right away, as is the Highschool DxD version.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunately, it's going to be censored to the teeth most likely :why:

Maybe the uncensored version will follow right away, as is the Highschool DxD version.
Just hope they don't cut out entire scenes completely or tweak random things like not making the Vice Prez perspire out of control. Already guessing the "It's.her.fukking.nipple" Kiyoshi scene is gone which is a shame since it's one of the funniest parts. I get censoring nudity that's whatever I guess since there will be another unfiltered version like you said hopefully soon after, but removing or drastically altering entire scenes is where you can really kill an adaptation. J.C. Staff has a pretty solid track record with several of my favorite anime (Nodame Cantabile, Honey & Clover most notably) though so I'll try to put faith in them adapting it right. Some of the stuff that's seriously questionable would probably be covered in a follow up season anyway like Mari & Kate uroboros, Hana & Kiyoshi's under the mat incident which had me on the verge of tears

Last edited:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who hasn't brought up information from a manga that's anime is currently airing in this thread? No need for me to keep it "100" on here, I'm just posting on here about how piff this season's anime is. I ain't here to reply to someone who got booty tickled from a "spoiler" breh :umad:

So, I'll just leave it at that and continue :eat: and post on here. Won't bother replying to ya :wow:
:dead:
I never said anything to you about discussing the manga. You volunteered information of which I did not ask. That's a fact. All that other bull s h i t in your post is for the birds. We were done talking until @winb83 butted in and started this conversation up again.

What information did he give?

This is pretty much what he did
ff13_logo.jpg

That picture depicts the ending of that game. Until you beat the game and reach that point you have zero context for it. Is that picture a spoiler?

A vague statement with zero context isn't a spoiler.
You both already acknowledged that it was a spoiler so everything in your reply is deaded from the onset. In my first reply I stated I wasn't cool with even that "type" of spoiler. I'll repeat myself again, he quoted me and directly gave me information. I didn't just stumble upon it and come at him sideways. I didn't come at him sideways at all. Stop ignoring the facts of what happened and making excuses. Your example is a false equivalence. It is not a "vague statement with zero context". He offered contextual information and mentioned an specific upcoming event that hasn't transpired in the anime. You know, the topic of the thread that we are in.

I hate fukkbois like him :comeon: just read a fukking book
Why is your dumbass jumping in? I never said anything to you all about discussing the manga. He volunteered information directly to me with zero provocation. S h i t has nothing to do with you so stay on the sidelines in the peanut gallery. In fact, why are you worried about me reading the manga in the anime thread? S h i t has nothing to do with anything. You mother f u c k e r s are from Bizarro World.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Anybody check out Jojos Bizarre Adventure? Started watching about a month ago and I'm all caught up now. Shyt goes hard
guess u havent read a single page in here before u posted :beli:....pretty much everyone watches it, i still think the last arc was better but this one is mostly entertaining so its cool with me. Just glad they finally fighting dio

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Yes :blessed:

Been my fav anime airing right now for a min. You starting from part 1 I hope :ufdup:
Best believe I started from the Phantom Blood. A lot of people like to start from Stardust Crusader based on the fact that Jotaro is thr poster boy for the series, then be confused when the past parts are bought up :francis:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
guess u havent read a single page in here before u posted :beli:....pretty much everyone watches it, i still think the last arc was better but this one is mostly entertaining so its cool with me. Just glad they finally fighting dio
Too many pages bruh, but I had to ask. I asked someone yesterday had they ever seen Gundam Wing and low and behold they haven't

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crushing hard on Ikoku Meiro no Kurowāze and I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job. Also really enjoyed Fruit Of Grisaia and Garden Of Words. Gotta round the wagons on Tribe Cool Crew, Shirobako, Kokkuri, Ambition of Oda and Cross Ange.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Deadman Wonderland's Karako is BLACKEXCELLENCE:myman:

...ColI Bros, really Go HAM for Fate/Zero and Hunter x Hunter, tho:patrice:

I gotta stop sleeping on the PIFF:lupe:

Last edited: