Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe that fool and his stand were really named Vanilla Ice Cream. That's some BS about killing Avdol and Iggy. Polonareffu about to get bodied. JoJo has been on a roll but I definitely ready for them to get to the nitty gritty.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Season 2 of UBW been good so far.

Hope that Archer is just trying to fool Caster by being on her side,Casters been a beast but she's gotta get got sooner or later.

Also Gilgamesh is forever that dude
Archer has a plan and it's probably not what you think. He had his reasons for joining forces with that person.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yeah, I'm late but I said fukk it and started watching terra formars... Who in the fukk could ever watch the censored version? :dahell: I had to find the uncensored. Big ass black rectangles all on the screen had to get :camby:

This shyt is comedy.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yeah, I'm late but I said fukk it and started watching terra formars... Who in the fukk could ever watch the censored version? :dahell: I had to find the uncensored. Big ass black rectangles all on the screen had to get :camby:

This shyt is comedy.
I remember stumbling across a censored version of Toyko Ghoul and being
confused-jaguars-fan.gif
. and then saw the BD to regular comparison for fun and t he censored stuff that was not even bloody.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Hayato need to hurry up and cuff Yui or Yukino. He been throwing away girls left and right. :upsetfavre:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I can't believe that fool and his stand were really named Vanilla Ice Cream. That's some BS about killing Avdol and Iggy. Polonareffu about to get bodied. JoJo has been on a roll but I definitely ready for them to get to the nitty gritty.
:dead: Dude's name is based on the rapper Vanilla Ice. Araki (creator of Jojo) names a bunch of his characters and stands based on musical artists/bands/songs.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
:dead: Dude's name is based on the rapper Vanilla Ice. Araki (creator of Jojo) names a bunch of his characters and stands based on musical artists/bands/songs.

I'm still :dead: at Wham and ACDC from Joseph's arc :mjlol:

Bell and the squad are going past the 13th floor :gladbron:

Personal blacksmith who can make magical items too :wow:

We in for a ride now brehs :blessed: