Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
I watch naruto solidly been since 2006 i think maybe earlier ik they were 6 episodes in and i watched on youtube, i used to have bleach weekly too still sad thats over showise

So is there anything that i can hang my hat on that is more then 13 epis or 2 seasons cuz ive worked my way through so so many.

I like heartfelt stuff, and action. Even the ones where they kill everyone, although it is annoying.

And i'm not watching on piece i tried like 10 years ago that shyt is too ugly imo, just not my visual preference, but then again i was gagging at kh art with those huge feet, guess my asian showing my grandma flips out about big feet.

Just need a referal Ks story sucked imo but i forgave it because it was pretty.

Just looking for pretty stuff movie or series ty in advance =^·^=

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I watch naruto solidly been since 2006 i think maybe earlier ik they were 6 episodes in and i watched on youtube, i used to have bleach weekly too still sad thats over showise

So is there anything that i can hang my hat on that is more then 13 epis or 2 seasons cuz ive worked my way through so so many.

I like heartfelt stuff, and action. Even the ones where they kill everyone, although it is annoying.

And i'm not watching on piece i tried like 10 years ago that shyt is too ugly imo, just not my visual preference, but then again i was gagging at kh art with those huge feet, guess my asian showing my grandma flips out about big feet.

FMA and FMA: Brotherhood

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

Here a starter kit.

Heartfelt:
Toradora
Angel Beats
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Action:
Magi
HXH:lolbron:
Legend of Korra

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I watch naruto solidly

I like heartfelt stuff, and action.

And i'm not watching on piece

these three things are head scratches. You should really just buckle down and watch One Piece. If you make it up to Arlong Park and aren't feeling it you probably never will but that's the arc where One Piece clicked for me.

I wasn't a fan of the art style either but if you can actually enjoy Naruto then One Piece is heads and shoulders better than it. One Piece gets better as it goes along and when Luffy gets a full click it gets amazing. One Piece is full of epic and emotional moments and has a really solid cast of main characters that draws you into it. Naruto gets worse and by the time it reaches the middle of part 2 it's borderline trash. By it's end it is trash.

Not trying to be a killjoy but the final arc and ending of Naruto is horrible. It's almost as if the author just was tired of writing it and just pushed it to a conclusion. Even worse are the final two fights.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Damm Mr Zapp is reaching legendary levels in only 7 episodes :banderas:
tumblr_nmbjaii4py1t96soyo3_500.gif
:whoo:What's this from

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Say I Love You episodes 1-13
Didn't expect this one to be good, matter fact I almost didn't watch it cause I thought the lead character design was shyt but I threw it on and really enjoyed it.

Nyan Koi episodes 1-12
Best show I seen in a while. Would be one of my favorites if it wasn't for
the ending being one of those where nothing happens cause their hoping for a second season they never end up getting.

Wanna Be The Strongest In The World episodes 1 and 2
Really good so far. I didn't think they were ever going to dub this so I'm glad they did. TSC brehs check it out.

Michiko and Hatchin episodes 1-5
First anime I've seen with a black lead character. Really digging Michiko. Normally I hate child characters by default but Hatchin's decent. Only thing I don't like is the story seems to be jumping all over the place. Episode 5 completely ignored everything from episode 4.

Dance In The Vampire Bund episodes 1 and 2
Boring start. If it doesn't get better the next few episodes I'll probably drop it.

Okami-San And Her Seven Companians episodes 1-12
Another show I didn't expect to be as good as it is. Not a lot happens, just a fun show.

Maria the Virgin Witch episodes 1-8
I couldn't care less about this war they got going on I'd prefer they focus more on the witches but its a still a pretty good show