MF DRUGS

Rookie
Daps
i think ive seen some clannad, im kinda add about it though you get my attention by epi 2 or im done, ik ive prob missed out on alot of good ones that way lol, but there's just so many i kinda feel like i gotta be picky like that

I'm a lurker and rarely ever post unless I'm really interested by a topic but if your really want heartfelt, get in your feelings then watch clannad then the after story....

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
the last episode of Gintama was straight :deadmanny::deadmanny::bryan: status .They did a parody of Kuroko no Basuke:russ::russ:

When Katsura called Gintoki ,Takasugi and Tatsuma the Generations of Miracles I was laughing so hard.Then they had Kuroko voice actor on there too:mjlol:

Yoooooo I just :dead: watching that right now :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

lrb81.gif

lrbbl.gif

I never watched Gintama but :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anybody else find it weird that this summer there's gonna be a new season of Sailor Moon Crystal and Dragonball Super?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I watch naruto solidly been since 2006 i think maybe earlier ik they were 6 episodes in and i watched on youtube, i used to have bleach weekly too still sad thats over showise

So is there anything that i can hang my hat on that is more then 13 epis or 2 seasons cuz ive worked my way through so so many.

I like heartfelt stuff, and action. Even the ones where they kill everyone, although it is annoying.

And i'm not watching on piece i tried like 10 years ago that shyt is too ugly imo, just not my visual preference, but then again i was gagging at kh art with those huge feet, guess my asian showing my grandma flips out about big feet.

Just need a referal Ks story sucked imo but i forgave it because it was pretty.

Just looking for pretty stuff movie or series ty in advance =^·^=

You familiar with Fate/Zero? If not I'd recommend that. Among the best dark fantasy anime in recent memory with damn near perfect animation, engaging character cast full of unique personalities and a rather dire but well written fantasy plot.
ZoHRQul.gif

Not joking about the animation. Never seen better in my life

Anybody got any decent sci-fi anime recs?

Psycho Pass, Serial Experiments Lain. Former takes place in a futuristic setting where its possible to determine the emotional state of a person by simply scanning them with a gun. If your "crime coefficient" is high enough you're deemed a criminal and said gun will activate allowing the wielder to kill like so
latest

Obvious inconsistencies with this method causes some to question the government's motive, most of all the lead character Shinya Kougami who is an officer for a law enforcement agency. Along with his team they gradually begin to question this corrupt system and act to uncover justice. I thought it was the best anime of 2012. Very gorey but it doesn't take away from the good plot progression or the engaging characters which features a truly great antagonist in Makishima Shougo, Rivalry between he and Shinya is a big part of the appeal around this series.

Latter an introverted, naive young girl who finds herself getting consumed with the internet to the point where she gradually loses her self awareness. A 90's anime that served as a brilliant foretelling for how habitual use technology can warp the mental state of the impressionable. It is indescribable just how much this girl changes, its a bit unnerving really. Deep themes about mental illness, adolescence, communication and identity. Plot is so multi layered that there's no one true way to really interpret the events of the anime, just about everyone walks away with their own personal views. Generally requires a rewatch to fully get it. Would recommend to anyone interested in an anime that makes you think about what the fukk just happened after every episode, only to keep watching to find out the answer. Best psychological anime I've seen behind probably Trigun. Speaking of which I'd recommend that too but you'd probably seen or heard of it considering the Bebop Avi

Last edited:

Xcoyote

Pro
Daps
Just finished Lupin the Third:The Woman Called Fujiko Mine and boy did it blew me away.The stylistic art,the music,the crime noir elements,so fukking good.Excellent dub btw.