Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I watch naruto solidly been since 2006 i think maybe earlier ik they were 6 episodes in and i watched on youtube, i used to have bleach weekly too still sad thats over showise

So is there anything that i can hang my hat on that is more then 13 epis or 2 seasons cuz ive worked my way through so so many.

I like heartfelt stuff, and action. Even the ones where they kill everyone, although it is annoying.

And i'm not watching on piece i tried like 10 years ago that shyt is too ugly imo, just not my visual preference, but then again i was gagging at kh art with those huge feet, guess my asian showing my grandma flips out about big feet.

Just need a referal Ks story sucked imo but i forgave it because it was pretty.

Just looking for pretty stuff movie or series ty in advance =^·^=
You're not alone, I've tried One Piece several times and just can't stomach it.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I hear the plot sucks, but the action looks :obama:. I'm on ep 5, should I quit it?
Nah keep going. It's dope af. Plot is a little shaky but I think it's pretty interesting. It's very unique. The action, graphics, and animation are amazing

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Ok so I watched the first 2 eps of Kekkai Sensen. Not bad so far, but I'm guessing it picks up a bit within the next few eps with the way yall hyping it up. I'll stick with it. I don't really see the Cowboy Bebop influences tho :patrice:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ok so I watched the first 2 eps of Kekkai Sensen. Not bad so far, but I'm guessing it picks up a bit within the next few eps with the way yall hyping it up. I'll stick with it. I don't really see the Cowboy Bebop influences tho :patrice:
I didn't relly buy in til episode 3. 4 shows it ain't no fluke. 5 and 6 are pure fukkery/piff

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
I hear the plot sucks, but the action looks :obama:. I'm on ep 5, should I quit it?
meh story leaves alot to be desired, idk if it continues with manga, but also its not a long series id finish, but my life is boring lol

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

It is written by the guy who made Trigun and the music really reminds you of Cowboy Bebop :wow:

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
the last episode of Gintama was straight :deadmanny::deadmanny::bryan: status .They did a parody of Kuroko no Basuke:russ::russ:

When Katsura called Gintoki ,Takasugi and Tatsuma the Generations of Miracles I was laughing so hard.Then they had Kuroko voice actor on there too:mjlol:

Last edited:

MF DRUGS

Rookie
Daps
I watch naruto solidly been since 2006 i think maybe earlier ik they were 6 episodes in and i watched on youtube, i used to have bleach weekly too still sad thats over showise

So is there anything that i can hang my hat on that is more then 13 epis or 2 seasons cuz ive worked my way through so so many.

I like heartfelt stuff, and action. Even the ones where they kill everyone, although it is annoying.

And i'm not watching on piece i tried like 10 years ago that shyt is too ugly imo, just not my visual preference, but then again i was gagging at kh art with those huge feet, guess my asian showing my grandma flips out about big feet.

Just need a referal Ks story sucked imo but i forgave it because it was pretty.

Just looking for pretty stuff movie or series ty in advance =^·^=

IMO heartfelt starts and ends with clannad. @winb83 did you ever finish it?

Dreamer

Rookie
Daps
i think ive seen some clannad, im kinda add about it though you get my attention by epi 2 or im done, ik ive prob missed out on alot of good ones that way lol, but there's just so many i kinda feel like i gotta be picky like that