winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm most likely dropping it. It's almost irritating watching this show now.
I'm still wondering how this show got a commitment to a second season before the first one even aired. Is the manga that popular?

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I'm still wondering how this show got a commitment to a second season before the first one even aired. Is the manga that popular?

Did it really?? I haven't bothered reading the manga, yet, so I wouldn't know.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Did it really?? I haven't bothered reading the manga, yet, so I wouldn't know.

manga is fukking trash...I really had high hopes for this anime after the first ep, which was amazing. but then it quickly devolves into a typical high school shonen with bishonen ass "vampires"

trash

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
manga is fukking trash...I really had high hopes for this anime after the first ep, which was amazing. but then it quickly devolves into a typical high school shonen with bishonen ass "vampires"

trash
Ain't the leader of the special forces in love with his sword or something like that. Like his sword used to be a chick he was into and she became a demon then a demon sword? The demon weapons are all ex-vampires and humans that became vampires right?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Ain't the leader of the special forces in love with his sword or something like that. Like his sword used to be a chick he was into and she became a demon then a demon sword? The demon weapons are all ex-vampires and humans that became vampires right?

from what I read up to in the manga no :mjlol:

theres like 0 depth to this shyt man.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Zapp is a riot :mjlol:

He set up Klaus to do the arena fighting just so he could get a chance to beat him :dead:

Kekkai Sensen is gonna be goat status by the end of this season, I can see it :banderas:
Yooo can you believe they already dubbed Kekkai Sensen?.. Eps 1 dubbed is out. I feel like transitioning to the dub, it seems like a show that might be better dubbed then subbed due to the Cowboy Bebop feel and the general American pop culture direction...

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This episode of Unlimited Blade Works was DBZ level bad. They spent the whole episode on a pre-fight dialog.

this next fight better be the second coming with the amount of shyt they repeated in that joint. yeah this not touching fate/zero in any way shape or form lol.