Damm Mr Zapp is reaching legendary levels in only 7 episodes :banderas:
tumblr_nmbjaii4py1t96soyo3_500.gif

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So I watched the first season of oregairu

That sht is meh....

The main character was sorta a nice change from the normal kind of character that star in these kind of shows
And with the first few episodes I thought I was in for a treat

But as more and more episodes passed this show became sort of mediocre

There was no real development between characters that made you go :ohlawd:

A bunch of supremely stupid conflicts that tried to take itself more seriously than it actually was

And not to mention the fact that it seemed the only love interest that seemed to have any sort of possibility and the only one that seemed to open up the main character's resistance to romance was that gay shyt :scusthov:

Man Im not watching the second season..there are waaaaay better animes than this in this genre

Watch Wolf girl black prince
Watch Ao Haru no ride
Watch 1 week friends
Watch ef tale of memories

Something with some sort of significant romance and character development that will make u care :damn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So I watched the first season of oregairu

That sht is meh....

The main character was sorta a nice change from the normal kind of character that star in these kind of shows
And with the first few episodes I thought I was in for a treat

But as more and more episodes passed this show became sort of mediocre

There was no real development between characters that made you go :ohlawd:

A bunch of supremely stupid conflicts that tried to take itself more seriously than it actually was

And not to mention the fact that it seemed the only love interest that seemed to have any sort of possibility and the only one that seemed to open up the main character's resistance to romance was that gay shyt :scusthov:

Man Im not watching the second season..there are waaaaay better animes than this in this genre

Watch Wolf girl black prince
Watch Ao Haru no ride
Watch 1 week friends
Watch ef tale of memories

Something with some sort of significant romance and character development that will make u care :damn:
Oregairu is not really a romance show and that's pretty much what you're comparing it to. While Oregairu does have a romantic subplot its not the focus of the show. It's like how Naruto has a romantic subplot between Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata. Naruto isn't a romance show either.

The shows you're comparing this to are actual romance shows where the main point of the show is about the romance itself.

Wolf Girl and the Black Prince is pretty mediocre IMO. It has some funny moments the characters have the depth of a kiddie pool.
Ao Haru Ride was solid but it wasn't seeing Oregairu. Also both of those shows are shojo romance series.
One Week Friends and the ef series I may give you those because they're of comparable quality.

Oregairu is about friends and associates with different ideologies coming together and clashing as they navigate the pitfalls of social interactions. You'll see people who don't approve of a given character's ideology but come into need of their methods because it gets stuff done. People using and manipulating other people subtlety and not so subtlety. Here the actual characters have depth and aren't stereotypical anime characters.

If you picked this up looking for a straightforward romance yeah drop it. It's never gonna be that. If you think this show doesn't have character development because of a lingering romantic subplot which likely won't even get wrapped up until close to the end and isn't even resolved in the light novel at this point I don't know what to tell you.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jojo's been all fun and games til now. Polnareff waited all that time to save Iggy from those kicks :why:. Just leave the mansion and let Dio cook. Sorry Holly :mjcry:

That Shokugeki:wow:. Soma came through with a half off supermarket steak still in the plastic bag and packaging:mjlol:. Erina and the haters in the crowd:umad:. Loving this show so far.

Fight back Seirin :damn: