EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
As soon as Kise' limit runs out, he's finished. Without the Zone, Aomine can still score from anywhere on the court and break anybody's ankles.

JoJo's :wtf:

That treatment Iggy got. FUKK :damn:

Polnaref...:damn::mjcry:

Vanilla Ice is a damn :demonic:ass goon. :wow:

Last edited:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Kise is the best, and he's clearly still evolving. Aomine is that nikka tho

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Oregairu 2 let me down these last couple episodes. Luckily Shokugeki no Soma has been picking up the slack. The first Shokugeki was great.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Owari no Seraph probably has the most unlikable main cast of any anime I've ever seen. They're all either a$$holes or knuckleheads not including that coward boy. This lil blonde chick fits right in. Again Shinoa is amusing only because all she does is screw with everybody but that basically just makes her an a$$hole too.

There's major potential to develop these characters into likable people but somehow as the cliches continue to pile up I have my doubts that'll ever happen.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Oregairu 2 let me down these last couple episodes. Luckily Shokugeki no Soma has been picking up the slack. The first Shokugeki was great.

I liked them. Obviously not the best, but I think it's setting up for Hachiman to finally ask for help. I been loving how this season has been panning out because we all thought, "What's Hachiman gonna do next, how many more self destructions does he have left before he says 'fukk it'?" Not realizing, we've likely already seen it at the field trip.

The only thing is, that club been in shambles since the field trip, but they don't want to openly acknowledge it, and pretty much they've become a mirror of Ebina's field trip request. They KNOW something is up, but they don't wanna change the dynamic. Only difference is...it's already changed and they don't wanna accept it/make strides to fix it. Yui and Yukino don't like how Hachiman handles stuff, and he's kind of accepted that(thanks to Komachi), and tried to do something he thought was different by helping Iroha personally, but it became more of the same, just without becoming a public sacrifice. I think Hachiman seeing Tsumi Rumi again helped him realize he's been fukking up this entire time, and even his attempts to personally fix his fukk ups just fukk shyt up more. I don't think he has many options left but to ask for help. Someone has to push him there though, and IDK who that person would be. Komachi is busy(and honestly, she told him what to do from the jump and he even fukked that up by trying to remix it), Hayama is a fakkit, Totsuka will pry but it won't be enough, Haruno will probably have some twisted fun at Hachi's expense at some point but she won't be the catalyst.

And if he does ask for help, there's no telling Yukino would even accept the request openly because she's just as bad as Hachiman when it comes to understanding people's feelings. The logic both of them operate on would literally melt at the idea of changing someone's feelings.

Also I think Iroha wants Young Hach.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
This new Kekkai Sensen made me feel some type of way brehs :mjcry:

The 2nd coming of Cowboy Bebop :blessed:
The next ep preview was just weird, though :ohhh::lolbron:
Easily the best show out now, so dope
tumblr_nn31jlBLg91r4jf9no1_540.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Zapp is a riot :mjlol:

He set up Klaus to do the arena fighting just so he could get a chance to beat him :dead:

Kekkai Sensen is gonna be goat status by the end of this season, I can see it :banderas:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Owari no Seraph probably has the most unlikable main cast of any anime I've ever seen. They're all either a$$holes or knuckleheads not including that coward boy. This lil blonde chick fits right in. Again Shinoa is amusing only because all she does is screw with everybody but that basically just makes her an a$$hole too.

There's major potential to develop these characters into likable people but somehow as the cliches continue to pile up I have my doubts that'll ever happen.

if its anything like the manga it doesn't get better just get out now