Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wish I could experience HxH all over again for the first time. You think that shyt is piff now? :wow:

You don't even fukking know.
Agreed breh, shyt so awesome

and episode 1 @ that guy, stick with it though, I put my friend on it and heard from others on the net the first few episodes are meh as fukk, stick with it because series does a compete 180 and turns into GOAT status. Watch the 2011 version as the 1999 only goes up until Greed Island and the 2011 is >>>>> in general

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I know im late on the Hunter x Hunter . This shyt is pure piff :wow::whoo:

What the fukk wrong with this nikka Hisoka . This dude gets a hard on fighting people with potential:merchant:

Just the finished the Phantom Troupe arc on episode 59 now. The leader was swagged out :wow:

Bruh is a sado machinist pedophile killer clown....:whatnikka:

Just think about that s*** :yum:

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Currently Watching Welcome to the N.H.K , shyt is pretty good but it's depressing as fukk

The first 10-15 episodes are pretty good but it falls off a cliff afterwards.

Coulda been so much better than it was.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The first 10-15 episodes are pretty good but it falls off a cliff afterwards.

Coulda been so much better than it was.
Agreed, I really really liked it up until that part, even was upset it's only 24 episode and one season but I kinda know now why, last few episodes have been watered down alot and probably ran out of ideas. One thing that pisses me off so much is dude is such a prick to the girl when she worships him and has been in love with him since the start :mindblown:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I don't care what nobody say Aomine is the best. Just finished re-watching the first Serin game and this dude man.......:whatnikka:

S*** has to be some of the most potent ether I've seen. I don't even acknowledge that faux ending in the 2nd game and I f***s with Kuruko/Kagami too, but he didn't lose :oxy:

Aomine
Akashi
Kise
Midorima
Murasakibara

:whatnikka:

I was all with Aimone da gawd being the best but when i seen Akashi drop the elbow pass mid air, it's been wrap since then...:whew:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't care what nobody say Aomine is the best. Just finished re-watching the first Serin game and this dude man.......:whatnikka:

S*** has to be some of the most potent ether I've seen. I don't even acknowledge that faux ending in the 2nd game and I f***s with Kuruko/Kagami too, but he didn't lose :oxy:

Aomine
Akashi
Kise
Midorima
Murasakibara

:whatnikka:

I was all with Aimone da gawd being the best but when i seen Akashi drop the elbow pass mid air, it's been wrap since then...:whew:

I dont know brehs.... I may have to say Kise is that dude..... Aomine is nasty with it.... but Kise out here copying all 4 members and 5 including Kuroko! But would argue with Akashi

for me its

Akashi/Kise
Aomine
Muraskibara
Midorima

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I dont know brehs.... I may have to say Kise is that dude..... Aomine is nasty with it.... but Kise out here copying all 4 members and 5 including Kuroko! But would argue with Akashi

for me its

Akashi/Kise
Aomine
Muraskibara
Midorima

Kise ain't messing with Aomine breh :heh: he's a young gawd too but he got a hands on demonstration by the Master :ufdup:

You can't replicate the OG to perfection. Perfect copy is nuts but there's a time limit plus I could see Aomine cooking his a** regardless(documented) :ld:

Akashi only dude on his level imo :lupe:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kise ain't messing with Aomine breh :heh: he's a young gawd too but he got a hands on demonstration by the Master :ufdup:

You can't replicate the OG to perfection. Perfect copy is nuts but there's a time limit plus I could see Aomine cooking his cooking his a** regardless(documented) :ld:

Akashi only dude on his level imo :lupe:

I dont know breh.... that game against Seiren made this nicca Kise rise to another level.... and he wasnt even 100% (mind you he was doing all that damage with a fukked up leg from an earlier game).

I really dont think Aomine the Great could handle 5-6 perfect copies with Kise at 100 %:ohlawd: