TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yooooo, the practice kiss at the ending of this week's Ore Monogatari has to be top 5 funniest anime scenes I've ever seen, man. When Takeo brought out the plastic wrap!:laff:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Currently Watching Welcome to the N.H.K , shyt is pretty good but it's depressing as fukk

and @Meruem post, that's why HXH 2011 is the GOAT :blessed:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
^^^ :blessed: GOAT shyt, the troupe arc was my favorite of the series. Hioska is gay as fukk but lowkey da GAWD. I'm a major DBZ stan, but honestly think HXH 2011 is the GOAT now

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny yall mention HxH I think they bout to offically declare it as ended :merchant:

I'm bout to catch up on Jojo at last.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I don't care what nobody say Aomine is the best. Just finished re-watching the first Serin game and this dude man.......:whatnikka:

S*** has to be some of the most potent ether I've seen. I don't even acknowledge that faux ending in the 2nd game and I f***s with Kuruko/Kagami too, but he didn't lose :oxy:

Aomine
Akashi
Kise
Midorima
Murasakibara

:whatnikka:

Aomine is probably the best player just based off scoring ability alone, but this nikka Akashi really just seem on another level.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I know im late on the Hunter x Hunter . This shyt is pure piff :wow::whoo:

What the fukk wrong with this nikka Hisoka . This dude gets a hard on fighting people with potential:merchant:

Just the finished the Phantom Troupe arc on episode 59 now. The leader was swagged out :wow:
I wish I could experience HxH all over again for the first time. You think that shyt is piff now? :wow:

You don't even fukking know.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I was watching terra form mars but I finished that (honeslty, ithink those roaches are black ppl wtb:smile:

Was watching parasite maxim (even named my char in bloodborne shinchi lol) but I haven't been on that in a while

And of course I started up the GOAT 2 weeks ago, DBZ :wow:

-DMP-