Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Just signed up for Funimation streaming service $60/yr.

Loving Assassination classroom right now. Watching a little bit of C-Control also.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Unlimited Blade Works is quickly falling apart. At this stage it doesn't nor did it ever even feel like it was about the Holy Grail War.

High School DxD's Harem has gotten so big I'm having trouble remembering all these girls. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Unlimited Blade Works is quickly falling apart. At this stage it doesn't nor did it ever even feel like it was about the Holy Grail War.

High School DxD's Harem has gotten so big I'm having trouble remembering all these girls. It's ridiculous.
UBW isn't about the War anymore lol. But I gotta say, that was a dope plot twist.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
UBW isn't about the War anymore lol. But I gotta say, that was a dope plot twist.
I didn't know about the thing Rin pulled this episode but I knew who Archer was before this series even aired.

It just seems so silly that all these servants and masters who should be enemies aren't fighting to the death and just keep teaming up. Still I wonder if that after credit bit was about Assassin. They never touched on his fate. I also wonder if Lancer's master is who I'm guessing it is.

Kirei

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I already know who Lancer's master is because I read up on some stuff about Fate/Zero and they flat out spoiled it there (so yeah, all I'll say is that it's a character who appears in Fate/Zero). And it's definitely like the Holy Grail War isn't even on anyone's mind anymore, shyt is just garbage.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Half the characters didn't care about the holy grail war in the first place, so them being so distanced from it now shouldn't be a surprise. This isn't Fate Zero.

While the Fate route was the weakest of the 3 routes, it had the most focus on the war cuz of Saber. The other 2 routes basically say fukk the war cuz characters got other shyt goin on.

:russ: I didn't expect dudes to be so butt hurt about it. I would've told y'all from the jump that this wasn't really gonna be about the war.

Once again, I have no beef with the anime:yeshrug:. The pacing does suck and I still think it should have been 12 eps. Just not enough material to cover even if u add shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches is low key one of the best shows this season.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
RANDOM: I'm catching up to one piece. And I just want to let it be known the Straw hats were literally 10 minutes away from being completely annihilated by Doflamingo...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!:demonic:

JoJo was a fool against Younger D'Arbyy!!!

That nikka was Jojo was like

Jojo: Here's a question, will I hit you with my right fist or left fist?:demonic:

Younger D'Arby: Please just hit me quickly with your right fist? :sadcam:

Jotaro: NO NO NO NO NO!!:demonic:

YD: Your Left?:damn:

Jotaro: NO NO NO NO NO!!!:demonic:

YD: Is it both??:damn::damn::damn:

Jotaro: YES YES YES YES!!!! YES! :demonic:

YD: Are you gonna do that "ora ora" thing?:mindblown::damn::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

Joseph: Yes Yes Yes!! Oh my GOD!:snoop:

The fukkery :blessed:. This show is so damn odd and random. How did the mangaka even come up with this stuff?

Why are the fansub groups changing the names? The guy Iggy took out was named Kenny G but they called him Billie Jean. Cool Ice:why:

Soma's about to have his first Shokugeki :gladbron:. Team Don RS:salute:

That new Ghost in the Shell is crazy so far. The action is on point. Like every GITS I don't fully understand the story though.