winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@winb83

I finished watch all Death Note.

the ending felt too predictable to me. I wanted to see Light succeed in his world cleansing and to become a God in his new world. I felt cheated. Throughtout the series Light did everything himself and then suddenly he trusts Mikami with everything? :what: that was his biggest mistake and that's not like Light at all. I don't like Near and Mellow especially Near just too reminds of L and L was a much better equal for Light. I love this show but the ending was just okay.
ending pissed me off because of the asspull the the way they forced the villain to lose. The whole Near and Mello saga just didn't hold up to the L saga either. It was especially disgusting how Light broke down when he lost in the end. I wish they ended the series when he killed L and had Light win

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ending pissed me off because of the asspull the the way they forced the villain to lose. The whole Near and Mello saga just didn't hold up to the L saga either. It was especially disgusting how Light broke down when he lost in the end. I wish they ended the series when he killed L and had Light win

I agreed!.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I'm an anime noob. Season 2 of AoT won't hit til next year. I found a torrent of every single Dragon Ball series, and I'm on episode 24, in the Tournament Saga. I'll look for Sailor Moon next since I used to watch that as a kid. What else is good? Bleach and Naruto don't sound like they'll pique my interest, but I want to check out Evangelion.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm an anime noob. Season 2 of AoT won't hit til next year. I found a torrent of every single Dragon Ball series, and I'm on episode 24, in the Tournament Saga. I'll look for Sailor Moon next since I used to watch that as a kid. What else is good? Bleach and Naruto don't sound like they'll pique my interest, but I want to check out Evangelion.
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. It's the first anime you should watch.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw Gintama 2015 and decided to give a try.. that press conference shyt was stupid :dead:..

I tried to give it a try before but that 1st episode was.. not too appealing but I'm sticking with it, its not too bad. Main character a fool :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I saw Gintama 2015 and decided to give a try.. that press conference shyt was stupid :dead:..

I tried to give it a try before but that 1st episode was.. not too appealing but I'm sticking with it, its not too bad. Main character a fool :mjlol:

Supposedly that was suppose to be a parody.. shyt was dead on.. besides the chair part.. :pachaha:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Yo, this new ep of Kekkai Sensen was dope.

Zapp had me :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: in the first few minutes :mjlol:

Next ep preview looks :ohhh:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
fate/stay night makes it so hard to be a stan of this show sometimes :snoop:
:youngsabo: Wait for next week's ep...

And I keep sayin you don't watch Fate for the action even tho it looks good as fukk when it does happen. But they are dragging it and I still think this should have been an 13 ep series not 26 or whatever number they're goin for.

Tho it was cool seeing the bit with Caster's old master and the bit with Gilgamesh and the servants at the end. That wasn't in the original story I think and brand new material.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:youngsabo: Wait for next week's ep...

And I keep sayin you don't watch Fate for the action even tho it looks good as fukk when it does happen. But they are dragging it and I still think this should have been an 13 ep series not 26 or whatever number they're goin for.

Tho it was cool seeing the bit with Caster's old master and the bit with Gilgamesh and the servants at the end. That wasn't in the original story I think and brand new material.

oh I know, and I defended it to high hell, but I haven't seen one dialogue as trill as the kings one in fate/zero where you can have a whole ep be exposition. I know next ep is gonna be disgusting and the fights after as well just getting impatient