The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I just finished watching the new ep. It's SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER animated :blessed:

The fukkery to ensue this season :mjlol:
and i like the some what slow pace they are doing it by :whew: 2 eps just based off the first 3 chapters..... we might just get to the "Stagiaire arc" if this keeps up

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I added all these anime's @Uri been hyping to my kissanime list.

They better not be trash :birdman:

Don't throw me under the bus breh :why:

I find most of the anime this season to be rather interesting, though :ohhh:

I will stand by Shokugeki, Kekkai Sensen, and DxD, the fukkery and piff :lolbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Episode two confirms it. Oregairu 2 is gonna be the best show this season. Hachiman is among the best main characters in anime period.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Episode two confirms it. Oregairu 2 is gonna be the best show this season. Hachiman is among the best main characters in anime period.

My friend has been recommending that to me. Have it in my bookmarks at the moment, so I'll be watching it soon.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My friend has been recommending that to me. Have it in my bookmarks at the moment, so I'll be watching it soon.
Its about a bitter cynical social reject getting forced by his teacher to join a club where people come to request help solving problems. At first there's only one other person in the club and she's kinda like who he'd be if he dealt with the circumstances of his life head on instead of retreating into himself. He became bitter and cynical and she became defiant and proud. They both fight like cats and dogs due to philosophical differences.

Dude's brand of helping people is the most entertaining thing about the show. Much of his twisted view on life is somewhat correct but the normal people around him don't wanna accept it. He almost always plays the villain to help others. He has no tact, He doesn't baby people and tell them what they wanna hear he'll flat out just tear into them instead.

It's pretty rare to see a show about a bunch of high schoolers go so deep into philosophy on life and conflicting views of it.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its about a bitter cynical social reject getting forced by his teacher to join a club where people come to request help solving problems. At first there's only one other person in the club and she's kinda like who he'd be if he dealt with the circumstances of his life head on instead of retreating into himself. He became bitter and cynical and she became defiant and proud. They both fight like cats and dogs due to philosophical differences.

Dude's brand of helping people is the most entertaining thing about the show. Much of his twisted view on life is somewhat correct but the normal people around him don't wanna accept it. He almost always plays the villain to help others. He has no tact, He doesn't baby people and tell them what they wanna hear he'll flat out just tear into them instead.

It's pretty rare to see a show about a bunch of high schoolers go so deep into philosophy on life and conflicting views of it.

props I kinda wanna fukk with this. currently not watching anything

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Dear God don't let Owari no Seraph go down the school setting path. I'm trying to see them fight vampires.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:ohhh: now it got interesting when she unlocked her emotions and damn near kill nymph :damn: like :ufdup: u better leave before i put u out :wow:

still shouldn't take this damn long tho but now it got my interest even more tho just one of those anime that starts off ok then picks up late i guess :manny:

I'm current with world trigger shyt is :noah: to me
that game plan they had for them :win: earth didnt see it coming at all