Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kishimoto:
“This Boruto movie features all new characters, starting everything from zero. It means, it still exists only in my head, who is the original creator. For the first time in this 11th Naruto movie, I wrote the screenplay all by myself, provided the ideas for character designs, refined them till I was satisfied, then discussed more with the staff seeking perfection. After the serialization finished, I have spent all of my time used to spend for manga to this movie. Here is the Naruto movie that I have really wanted to make.

One last word…, now I can’t draw anything more than this….”
e13ea8c60ae3c5477205f7b0c4f2d60f1428279698_full.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sad but true. Last arc was so disappointing. This new Boruto stuff just looks like trash IMO :snoop:
Especially considering the son is just a rehash of the father as a kid. Franchise milking like this is embarrassing. I can accept Hinata getting with Naruto but they should have never shown any of these kid characters. We all know they'll just be retakes of their parents in every case even down to the hairstyles.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@winb83

I finished watch all Death Note.

the ending felt too predictable to me. I wanted to see Light succeed in his world cleansing and to become a God in his new world. I felt cheated. Throughtout the series Light did everything himself and then suddenly he trusts Mikami with everything? :what: that was his biggest mistake and that's not like Light at all. I don't like Near and Mellow especially Near just too reminds of L and L was a much better equal for Light. I love this show but the ending was just okay.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!

the ending felt too predictable to me. I wanted to see Light succeed in his world cleansing and to become a God in his new world. I felt cheated. Throughtout the series Light did everything himself and then suddenly he trusts Mikami with everything? :what: that was his biggest mistake and that's not like Light at all. I don't like Near and Mellow especially Near just too reminds of L and L was a much better equal for Light. I love this show but the ending was just okay.
Isn't this a Manga comic book as well? Someone recommended it to me.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@winb83

Mikami isn't the problem, the problem was that the writers wrote themselves in a corner after killing off L. They wanted the story to end with Light losing but at that point Light had won so they pulled a bunch of bullshyt out of their asses (Near and Mellow) and dumbed down Light severely to still have it happen. The story got a completely garbage conclusion all because they didn't have the guts to have the bad guy win.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mikami isn't the problem, the problem was that the writers wrote themselves in a corner after killing off L. They wanted the story to end with Light losing but at that point Light had won so they pulled a bunch of bullshyt out of their asses (Near and Mellow) and dumbed down Light severely to still have it happen. The story got a completely garbage conclusion all because they didn't have the guts to have the bad guy win.

True, I agreed!