TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The fukkery is too much :dead:

The animation reminds me of Aqua Teen Hunger Force :russ:

Definitely gonna stick with this for the fukkery :mjlol:

They're trolling people so hard, it's hilarious.

uHf83JE.gif

:deadmanny:

Books

Rookie
Daps
I expect your review in 40 minutes or so since that's about as long it takes to finish it. :sas1:
Well, I've made it through 6 episodes so far. My opinion is the same as before, somewhat amusing because of how ridiculous it is, but doesn't really make me laugh :yeshrug:

Is there some magical ending that makes it better?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm an anime noob. Season 2 of AoT won't hit til next year. I found a torrent of every single Dragon Ball series, and I'm on episode 24, in the Tournament Saga. I'll look for Sailor Moon next since I used to watch that as a kid. What else is good? Bleach and Naruto don't sound like they'll pique my interest, but I want to check out Evangelion.

I HIGHLY recommend Berserk. Not the newer movies but the older 25 episodes version. The character development & story are incredible. You won't regret it & let me know if you want more recommends.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru season 2...really turning into the goat anime. I'm about to go watch season 1 over again to get a refresher.:ehh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Well, I've made it through 6 episodes so far. My opinion is the same as before, somewhat amusing because of how ridiculous it is, but doesn't really make me laugh :yeshrug:

Is there some magical ending that makes it better?

Well, the ending goes full on Evangelion and actually brings the show full circle, so I loved every second of it. But seriously, how could you not love Mecha Cop? *beepbeepbaboopbeep*

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I'm dying at these fantasies Hachiman has about Totsuka every damn time :mjlol:

Loving the first season so far, almost done with it :whew:

Will watch the 2nd season after :blessed: