ZZZ011261-PP.jpg

223869_full.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the best part about the Komugi and the meruem is when you understand it....i saw a youtube comment from a vid and then i looked back and was :ohhh: when you read the manga the panels are all black and meruem is asking komugi if she still there... that means meruem has gone blind from the rose bomb poison.... and i forgot what he said but i think he said its funny how meruem name means "the light that shines on everything" but he found a even brighter light in Komugi and he finally understand how it felt to be blind.

:ohhh:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm loving this battle from Serien it's nice not seeing Kagami using zone one in a while:ehh:

Didn't realize that actually played about 4 mins in game time and made a 22 min ep on it:heh:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Found the comment

"Kokoriko is an advanced Gungi technique developed by Komugi that centers around isolating the King (as in the Gungi piece, not the Chimera Ant), separating it from the other pieces and killing it off. Just like Netero and the Hunters were planning to do to Meruem. However, Komugi unexpectedly develops a counter to this technique in the middle of a game, meaning that the King piece (representing Meruem) no longer has to die (since he unexpectedly survived the nuke). Then, later on, when Komugi uses Kokoriko again, she actually develops a counter to the counter ("she reversed my reversal???"), representing that the King piece (Meruem) apparently actually does have to die after all (because of the Rose's poison). However, immediately after beating Meruem using Kokoriko (symbolizing his imminent death), Komugi and Meruem start one final game together, a game that they never finish. 1-5-1 Black King -> 9-5-1 White Lieutenant General, I believe, or something to that extent. Immediately afterwards, they die together, leaving on the board Meruem's one black piece and Komugi's single white piece, together in Gungi forever. This represents that the two were always united through Gungi, and will continue to be together even after death, undisturbed and united for all eternity. Meruem places his piece down, symbolizing his death, and then Komugi responds by placing her piece down next to his, showing that she is perfectly willing to die at his side.. The black screen/black panels in the manga show that the Rose's poison has made Meruem go blind. That's why he has to keep asking Komugi if she's still there, because he can't see her anymore. This is ironic because his name means "the light that illuminates/shines upon all". He even got some godlike light-related photon-based powers before his death, allowing him to fulfill his name. In addition, as they are playing in the bunker before their deaths, Meruem sees a blinding light radiating from Komugi as she "reverses his reversal", making her "the light that illuminates even the all-powerful light". Despite being far weaker (and blind to boot), her light shined far brighter than his. Then, as he dies, Komugi holds him and feels his head, allowing her to finally "see" or know what his face is like. Thus, as they die, Meruem joins Komugi in blindness as she joins him in death. Meruem can finally see what Komugi has been seeing all along, and knows what it feels like to be blind like her, and Komugi finally knows his face, allowing each to understand the other more as they fade away (the OST used during their death scene is called "Understanding"). Touching, isn't it? Togashi is a mastermind, and this entire story, especially this arc, is a masterpiece, a beautiful work of art, a canvas depicting love, hatred, innocence, corruption, happiness, suffering, loyalty, betrayal, anger, sadness, life, death, malevolence, destruction, resolve, determination, avarice, sacrifice, "true" power, truth, and understanding."

@CarltonJunior

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Another good episode of Kid the Phantom Thief

Am I the only one watching it here?

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that last jojo episode :whoo:
when he wouldn't look at his cards, good grief that motherfukker got mad as hell, like the catdamn audacity of this nicca :wtf:

As far as Aldnoah goes.. man this ole starry eyed bytch is so ungrateful, the breh Slaine held a daily vigil for this skeezer to wake up and was conquering a dam planet for her to take over as well.. apparently just for her to wake up and attempt to take this dude shine like that and destroy even what her granddaddy want:smh:

:troll:

And Kuroko was good but man.. I don't like Kise that dude is nothing but a biter he just stealing everybody shyt then trying to style on them with it; like that's just crossing the line :laugh:. But other than that it looks like we'll have to wait another season to see Kagami vs Akashi :sadcam:

and I can't believe gogo :rip::to:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm loving this battle from Serien it's nice not seeing Kagami using zone one in a while:ehh:

Didn't realize that actually played about 4 mins in game time and made a 22 min ep on it:heh:

Man Kise with them handles though :banderas:

This dude started dribbling between his legs and had Kagami feeling "woozy":leon: