GilSho

Veteran
Daps
So I only just got into anime a couple of months ago (Dragon Ball, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon etc) doesn't count.

I've quickly ran through a few of the GOAT's Death Note, Darker than Black, Gode Geass, Attack on Titan, Steins;Gate, Monster, SAO, Soul Eater, Great Teacher Onizuka, Fullmetal Alchemist etc

Need something to watch brehs, huge fan of mature themed animes that aren't overly long so Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Naruto aren't my thing.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So I only just got into anime a couple of months ago (Dragon Ball, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon etc) doesn't count.

I've quickly ran through a few of the GOAT's Death Note, Darker than Black, Gode Geass, Attack on Titan, Steins;Gate, Monster, SAO, Soul Eater, Great Teacher Onizuka, Fullmetal Alchemist etc

Need something to watch brehs, huge fan of mature themed animes that aren't overly long so Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Naruto aren't my thing.
You need some Guran Lagann in your life

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Try Rainbow, Ghost in the shell, Parasyte, Psycho Pass, Akame Ga Kill, blue exorcist, blood, hellsing off the top

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah it;s piff.
Do they explain why Kaneki joined up with that terrorist ghoul group? I dropped the series after he became buddies with them in the first ep of the 2nd season. shyt just didnt make any sense. First hes fighting and eating Jason in the 1st season finale and then 2nd season begins and he just joins up out of nowhere.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm kinda disappointed with Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. The first half was exceptional but when a certain something happens to one of the main characters to me the show just never reaches those heights again. Its not like it's a bad show now but it went from the kinda show I'd give a 9 to down to maybe a 7.5 in it's present form. The best character on the show spends a great deal of the second half of it absent and it leaves a void nobody really steps in to fill.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just finished maoyu
had a good potential just too damn short :snoop:

but the main character the hero is hella over powered had me like :damn: at the shyt he was doing

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Do they explain why Kaneki joined up with that terrorist ghoul group? I dropped the series after he became buddies with them in the first ep of the 2nd season. shyt just didnt make any sense. First hes fighting and eating Jason in the 1st season finale and then 2nd season begins and he just joins up out of nowhere.
iirc it was to get more powerfull.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
My nikka Jojo and them in some shyt right now.... and fukk it... I love the "Monsters of the EVERY OTHER WEEK" format. Its not like its pointless and doesnt serve a purpose. Niccas gotta work themselves up to see the GAWD
I dont mind their format because the challenges between each person varies greatly.

This gambling one is good too.