This a strong season right now we got:
Dragonball
Dandadan
ReZero
Blue Lock

Feel free to add more interesting ones

:mjlol:

That show has been cooked.

I saw how that animation was going in S1 and dipped out with the quickness to the manga. Had to let some of the homies I know what's up before they get their heart broken :francis:

It's not even a case of "oh they're not adapting the story right" its that the anime will actively turn you off the story with trash animation.

I swear only Kuroko had good animation from start to finish, they hoed the fukk out of Haikyuu.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjlol:

That show has been cooked.

I saw how that animation was going in S1 and dipped out with the quickness to the manga. Had to let some of the homies I know what's up before they get their heart broken :francis:

It's not even a case of "oh they're not adapting the story right" its that the anime will actively turn you off the story with trash animation.

I swear only Kuroko had good animation from start to finish, they hoed the fukk out of Haikyuu.
Smfh back to reading that I took a break just to watch it and seen a scene like :dahell: it’s the manga just colored basically

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Smfh back to reading that I took a break just to watch it and seen a scene like :dahell: it’s the manga just colored basically

Someone had hate in their heart for this series. Bad animes kill any and all hype for a manga and can completely stop the momentum.

Blue Lock legit had next as THE sports anime during its initial run and then you had the World Cup hype behind it too with the JAPANESE NATIONAL TEAM wearing uniforms designed by the creator?

Someone sabotaged this.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Someone had hate in their heart for this series. Bad animes kill any and all hype for a manga and can completely stop the momentum.

Blue Lock legit had next as THE sports anime during its initial run and then you had the World Cup hype behind it too with the JAPANESE NATIONAL TEAM wearing uniforms designed by the creator?

Someone sabotaged this.
I mean it is more due to the common problem in the anime industry of having too many projects. For 8bit that had the following for this year.

• Syduality: Noir
  • TenSura S3
  • Mahouka S3
  • Blue Lock: Episode Nagi
  • Laid Back Camp S3
  • Shy S2
  • Blue Lock S2
It's basically Bandai being too greedy because this is excessively much. Especially considering TenSura could have been pushed back to next year since they can't go past the manga for that series.

Blue Lock's biggest problem right now it is basically giving you the experience you would have reading the manga. You are basically getting an inferior product, even more so if you read the manga already. This post outlines most of what they are doing. Basically, they HAD to get it out this year by the production committee. The issue is they aren't treating Blue Lock like a priority franchise like its popularity shows that it is. This should have been pushed back to at least Spring 2025.

eB4dIce.png

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Saw my hero your next movie with the wife was solid movie saw it in dub cuz wasn’t paying attention when I went to get tickets surprisingly dub wasn’t too bad either

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps