CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Agreed
It had a lil slump but its been cooking for a while now.
I legit be looking forward to Saturday morning like 90'S XMEN finna come on. :mjlol:
Facts.

People hate filler, slice of life, seeing all the characters at their best and worst, all that in the moment, but the endproduct is characters that actually feel alive and makes things more impactful.

When I'm watching JJK and nikkas get murked I don't care cuz I can't (still can't) even remember half their names. Meanwhile damn near every character in MHA has had significant screen time and moments, my emotional investment in them is much more.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
It is, but I would recommend keeping your expectations in check.

The two big non sequel seasonals are

• Dandadan
  • Blue Box
Both worth a shot.

Also, for anime originals, you have

• Mecha-Ude: Mechanical Arms - Action, Scifi
  • Negative Positive Angler - Iyashikei, Fishing
Both have good animation and the writing for both is interesting & good to me through 2 episodes.
Sounds like the second season isn't starting off so hot for blue lock :pachaha: it be like that

I've been seeing a lot of positive reception for blue box and I think it's on streaming so I'll check that one out. A sports anime that is primarily focused on romance sounds like a strange combo but I'll take the leap and trust people on that one.

Dandadan looked interesting to me when I originally saw the previews. I had no idea it was released yet so I'll peep that one too.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
This a strong season right now we got:
Dragonball
Dandadan
ReZero
Blue Lock

Feel free to add more interesting ones

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Sounds like the second season isn't starting off so hot for blue lock :pachaha: it be like that

I've been seeing a lot of positive reception for blue box and I think it's on streaming so I'll check that one out. A sports anime that is primarily focused on romance sounds like a strange combo but I'll take the leap and trust people on that one.

Dandadan looked interesting to me when I originally saw the previews. I had no idea it was released yet so I'll peep that one too.
From a writing standpoint, sports being used to elevate the romance is something is easy to visualize, you just never see it much in the anime medium since sports fans & romance fans don't have much interest in the other genre most of the time.

We do get a mix of Sports & Romance with Cross Game, Mix, & Baby Steps. Though Blue Box is def the most Romance driven out of them all & partially its appeal because the romance resembles more of a shoujo than a shounen outside the troupes that are present along with how grounded it feels.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I feel bad for Kurumi as everyone has their own dreams and aspirations, so not being a magician for them isn't the end of the world. However, Kurumi put her heart & soul in wanting to be one. The thought of all that work for your dream and now you are told the dream is impossible. That is heart crushing. Clearly, Yuzu had the same dream, but she doesn't want to get her hopes up unlike Kurumi where she will take any chance she can get to being a magician.

Screen_Shot_2024-10-11_at_7.15.15_PM.png

I am curious how other teachers will think of Minami-sensei's teaching the foundation of magic. Also, how the students in Magumi see if the standard students using magic.

Screen_Shot_2024-10-11_at_7.24.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-10-11_at_7.24.34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-10-11_at_7.25.17_PM.png

At least at the end of the episode, Yuzu is more of a believer. Although there appears to be a shady group approaching the tree after Yuzu and her two friends were rescued.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Tbh the whole Uraraka Toga plotline I actively do not like, but besides that, this episode popped off. Bones animating it extremely well from beginning to end.

I respect All Might. While yes, aggroing All For One means your inevitable death, but this is the kind of thing a hero would do. In which All MIght is a great representation of what this series is about. He is easily imo the best character in the sereis.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Breh the first episode will get you hooked only to be gradually let down. I'm still with it only because I invested all that time in it.

nah disagree.
I've enjoyed every season of MHA, but I can acknowledge that some seasons are much better than others.

everything ain't for everybody. :manny: