tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
One of the things going into this episode is that the state of Suicide-Master would have you believing that she couldn't be the culprit. Basically, making you think that some other vampire must be involved. However, since Shinobu's hands are clean, there is no other vampire to suspect unless one were to come out of left field. The other interesting bit is that Sowa Kiseki's belongings, but not herself has been found. Which leads them finding 4 bodies of the 5 victims. The fact that Suicide-Master's genes are found even makes finding the solution a headache.

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_11.44.27_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_11.45.51_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_11.47.56_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_11.48.08_AM.png

Suicide-Master declaring her innocence has a logic that differs from what Izuko & Koyomi would consider. Suicide-Master takes pleasure in eating and she did attack the first victim. The reason she did succumb to eating something less than her standard is that she didn't want to seem weak in front of Kiss-Shot. Honestly given how much pride Vampires have, it is not difficult to imagine why a master would not want to feel weak to their underling.

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_11.52.29_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_11.56.25_AM.png

However, it is because of that Suicide-Master encountered Food Poisoning when trying to eat Kiseki. To add on top that encounter more than created a successful Vampiriztion turning Kiseki into a vampire. Suicide-Master's genes getting passed on to Kiseki, and she is the one who attacked the victims.

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_11.54.14_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_11.56.51_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_11.58.28_AM.png

Now why did Kiseki attack the other basketball players? The lack of the leader on the girls basketball team being a clue, but besides that Kiseki's motivation in unclear. Though technically, it is a failed Vampiriztion since Kiseki wasn't loyal to her new master. Instead of helping her she just buried her and left her be.

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_12.02.13_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_12.02.17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_12.03.21_PM.png

I assume Izuko's goal is for Koyomi to learn more about the girls' basketball team. Though Koyomi not realizing how popular he is going to give him a unique experience come next episode. Which I believe will wrap up the arc.

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_12.11.13_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War - The Conflict - Episode 2

Everything from a technical standpoint of this episode was on point. :wow:

But man Ichigo played right now Yhwach's hands. As far as I remember, it seems like Ichigo isn't making much use of his Quincy parts. Ignoring those, however, is what gave Yhwach the full advantage. Damn wonder what's going to happen next since the absolute worst thing that could have happened happened.

Yhwach truly causing despair onto Ichigo. :picard:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finished my SLF rewatched damn shyt was fire in a binge as my first watch. Tbh even though S1 ended in a middle of an arc, the ending spot was pretty decent. Though rewatching the finale will prob a good transition into S2's first episode tomorrow.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Everyone saying Dandadan, Blue Box, Bleach or Re:Zero for AOTS. Look out for Orb this following the steps of what Yatagarasu did in giving us well-written jaw-dropping twists. :wow:

As Monogatari ends next week. This & Sengoku Youko are in a class on their own in terms of how well written they are. Def a must-watch

At first, we get Rafal seeing his revisions getting revised. So, clearly his father has experience with astrology, but I did not see coming that Hubert was his apprentice. I still can't believe he ratted out his son. It's like logically he would get a 2nd chance IF he took it. Essentially, he was more worried about his skin. Since his son was getting involved with it.

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_4.18.43_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_4.41.51_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_4.42.05_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_4.43.33_PM.png

I love the focus in the episode where Rafal says to himself the choice is obvious. His life would be easy and everyone would love him. However, the church is willing to ignore questions about what they believe in. No one has experienced death which they have assumptions and beliefs on. I love the quote a wrong answer is not a meaningless one. Because one answer gets us closer to proving what we already believe in is true, or it gets us closer to the right answer.

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_5.46.54_PM.png

I am really thinking what Rafal's father was thinking after hearing his son saying he believes in heliocentrism. Mus be felt like the worst dad on the planet. Much like with Hubert, Rafal & what he learned will be passed on to the next person as we see at the end of the episode.

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_5.49.49_PM.png

Honestly, going from the two-week episode drop trying to see what Rafal will do in Hubert's stead. However, this series is more so how work & research is passed down. Very curious who we get to focus on next.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

This episode adapted chapters 59,60 and 61. I liked the tiny bit of arrangement so that the final page of 60 is still used as the last moment in the episode.

Great to be back for S2 with some great action at the start. Next episode gonna be a great one :blessed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Caught the first episode of Demon Lord 2099. The premise, and most specifically the setting, is really interesting. Taking a more classic fantasy setting and turning it into a cyberpunk is very interesting. So now we got the Demon Lord starting from the bottom. Give props to Machina for her loyalty. Waiting for as long as she did take true dedication.

Liked this a lot more then I anticipated

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps

Everyone saying Dandadan, Blue Box, Bleach or Re:Zero for AOTS. Look out for Orb this following the steps of what Yatagarasu did in giving us well-written jaw-dropping twists. :wow:

As Monogatari ends next week. This & Sengoku Youko are in a class on their own in terms of how well written they are. Def a must-watch

At first, we get Rafal seeing his revisions getting revised. So, clearly his father has experience with astrology, but I did not see coming that Hubert was his apprentice. I still can't believe he ratted out his son. It's like logically he would get a 2nd chance IF he took it. Essentially, he was more worried about his skin. Since his son was getting involved with it.

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_4.18.43_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_4.41.51_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_4.42.05_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_4.43.33_PM.png

I love the focus in the episode where Rafal says to himself the choice is obvious. His life would be easy and everyone would love him. However, the church is willing to ignore questions about what they believe in. No one has experienced death which they have assumptions and beliefs on. I love the quote a wrong answer is not a meaningless one. Because one answer gets us closer to proving what we already believe in is true, or it gets us closer to the right answer.

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_5.46.54_PM.png

I am really thinking what Rafal's father was thinking after hearing his son saying he believes in heliocentrism. Mus be felt like the worst dad on the planet. Much like with Hubert, Rafal & what he learned will be passed on to the next person as we see at the end of the episode.

Screen_Shot_2024-10-12_at_5.49.49_PM.png

Honestly, going from the two-week episode drop trying to see what Rafal will do in Hubert's stead. However, this series is more so how work & research is passed down. Very curious who we get to focus on next.

I'm really impressed with this anime so far.