tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I can tell it's going to be terrible, just like the American Death Note series. How is JJK going to work outside of Japan?
Not only that but the types of supernatural series that JJK favors so much in an animated medium. I just don't see how visually it would look good in live action unless it becomes costly.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This series really is an emotional roller coaster until it finishes. :sadcam:

We did get a bit of slow time SoL in the beginning when we got Atri sneezing as Natsuki was brushing her teeth. Though what I really loved is how Ririka inspired Natsuki. Even when hope was lost, she was putting in the word and reading to learn more about various things to help out. Considering if a kid is that invested and is motivated, why am I not? He is pushing himself to learn more about Humanoids. He truly cherishes Atri and wants to learn more about her. That is more proof of the effect Atri has had on Natsuki which Minamo has mentioned.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-21_at_2.47.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-21_at_2.48.17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-21_at_2.48.42_PM.png

God with Atri defaulting to sleep mode and waking up when called upon got my anxiety up. We were just hoping the cast would notice it. Admittedly, it's jumping straight into Atri's battery issues after going through the drama did feel a little fast for pacing. Not bad, but noticeable. The fact that Atri was crying when she was shutting down in the evening Of course, the solution wasn't going to be easy as Atri's model is recalled. Natsuki used every resource to use and remembered Atri was in the ocean for the longest time. As Natsuki didn't want to lose Atri we saw Atri crying when she was shutting down when she was with Natsuki in the evening. Then her asking where Natsuki's mom made the situation even scarier.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-21_at_2.58.36_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-21_at_3.00.48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-21_at_3.02.49_PM.png

Thankfully, it seems Atri is fully charged, but it appears that the capsule was designed to give Atri the order from Natsuki's grandmother. I assume that these last 2 episodes will be about them accomplishing that order and more importantly, what is that order?

Screen_Shot_2024-09-21_at_3.06.10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-21_at_3.07.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-21_at_3.07.34_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@42 Monks @LordDeathwatch @storyteller @Jmare007

Yatagarasu: The Raven Does Not Choose Its Master ended. Tbh I am still stunned by how good this anime was. Especially the 2nd half of the season. Great visuals, outstanding direction, great writing, complex characters, amazing twists, etc.

I am honestly not sure between Frieren, this or Monogatari what would be my AOTY. Special company being with those two.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Yatagarasu: The Raven Does Not Choose Its Master ended. Tbh I am still stunned by how good this anime was. Especially the 2nd half of the season. Great visuals, outstanding direction, great writing, complex characters, amazing twists, etc.

I am honestly not sure between Frieren, this or Monogatari what would be my AOTY. Special company being with those two.
Absolutely an excellent find and I do agree with you on the visuals and direction, this was a much needed palette cleaner.

Where we differ entirely is that I think Frieren was easily a tier above this and pretty much anything else this year, so far.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Absolutely an excellent find and I do agree with you on the visuals and direction, this was a much needed palette cleaner.

Where we differ entirely is that I think Frieren was easily a tier above this and pretty much anything else this year, so far.
:leon: will check it out once I'm done with Wukong and have like 8 weeks to check all I missed this season :ehh: