twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My hero academia has 5 episodes left or so. The anime is moving fast as hell, is this the last season?

There is definitely not enough for a whole other season.

Are they going to finish with a movie or a short season?

I'll never forgive them for fukking this series over to make the movies :pacspit:
Haven’t watched it but na it ain’t done they would of said final season at least
Just checked ya they won’t be done
They can do a final season still they have enough I’ll watch this once it’s done for this season see how it went
I’ll watch the movie next month too

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Fable on Disney+

It was a bit slow in the beginning but really picked up. One of the few animes I've seen where it was meant for adults (adult themes I mean) and it's a good change of pace. I thought it ended but it's still ongoing.

Watched Wind Breaker too, shyt was aight.

Fable has only gotten better and better to me

The intro/outros are still 🔥 too :lolbron:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Overall finale did a solid job finishing up S1. The only knock is some very small, but memorable interactions between Masachika & Alya were skipped. As an adaptation I would rate it 7/10 & 8/10 as an anime only.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Poor Akane. Sometimes when you aren't as emotionally invested as Aqua, you partially want the suffering to end. It makes sense how she can see it easier than Aqua can. What will she do, though? The truth will bring him back to more suffering. Or lie and hope he never finds out?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

New Fall 2024 Anime Season Picks

• Dragon Ball DAIMA
  • Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Season 3
  • DAN DA DAN
  • BLUE LOCK 2nd Season
  • Shangri-La Frontier Season 2
  • Tower of God Season 2

New Fall 2024 Anime Simulcasts
  • 365 Days to the Wedding
  • Acro Trip
  • After-school Hanako-kun
  • Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 3
  • As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I'll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World Season 2
  • Bananya Around the World
  • DEMON LORD 2099
  • Demon Lord, Retry! R
  • Good Bye, Dragon Life
  • I'll Become a Villainess Who Goes Down in History
  • KamiErabi GOD.app Season 2
  • Let This Grieving Soul Retire
  • Mecha Ude: Mechanical Arms
  • MF GHOST Season 2
  • Natsume's Book of Friends Season 7
  • Negative Positive Angler
  • Nina the Starry Bride
  • Ron Kamonohashi's Forbidden Deductions Season 2
  • Rurouni Kenshin -Kyoto Disturbance-
  • Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles Season 2
  • Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online II
  • The Do-Over Damsel Conquers the Dragon Emperor
  • The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan
  • The Prince of Tennis II U-17 World Cup Semifinal
  • The Stories of Girls Who Couldn't Be Magicians
  • TRILLION GAME
  • TsumaSho
  • Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister
  • Yakuza Fiancé: Raise wa Tanin ga Ii
  • You are Ms. Servant

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Damn these last few episodes have been heating up :whew:

These episodes are heating up one by one. It's nice to see Senya putting in the work to even catch his dad off guard. Granted it wouldn't be enough to beat him, but it really got his attention.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-18_at_3.36.22_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-18_at_3.36.34_PM.png

Of course, the Void People are getting in the way. We are introduced to Nadare who seems to be the dragon resting in Jinun's body. Well, it can't be good if they have access to a being that Yazen & Kokugetsu sealed away.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-18_at_3.40.05_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-18_at_3.57.48_PM.png

I do like the conversation to when it came to why he inputted 1000 Katawara in his son. For him, he wanted Senya to have the power to protect those he held dear. We never even heard any mention of Senya's mother, but it is evident by the conversation that Jinun failed to protect the woman he loved. In Senya's case, hopefully he can be there to protect Tsukiko. Man to hear Jinun to call himself powerless spoke volumes.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-18_at_3.58.33_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-18_at_3.59.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-18_at_3.59.46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-18_at_3.59.58_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-18_at_4.00.07_PM.png

It is safe to say now Nadare has awoken into Jinun, and that is not good. The switch caught the Mountain Goddess off guard and takes a big blow. Considering how OP she has been perceived, this speaks volumes of Nadare's strength. It might be stronger than the Mountain Goddess, but to deliver that blow is one that will have you paying attention.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-18_at_4.02.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-18_at_4.05.02_PM.png

No surprise Tsukiko didn't want to stand back, but unfortunately, she isn't strong enough to be flying in solo without Senya. I am happy she got out of the situation unscathed. A really nice moment to think all of this time her dad has been watching him and was able to guide Jinun to the spirit world to allow Tsukiko to escape was done incredibly well.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-18_at_4.06.45_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-18_at_4.07.03_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-18_at_4.07.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-18_at_4.08.28_PM.png

Now where does our group go next since this encounter certain changed where we go from here. With her lacking strength presently puts a dent in their plan. Given that Yazen figured out a way to make Jinka sane again, is there another way to break the barrier without the Mountain Goddess?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Poor Akane. Sometimes when you aren't as emotionally invested as Aqua, you partially want the suffering to end. It makes sense how she can see it easier than Aqua can. What will she do, though? The truth will bring him back to more suffering. Or lie and hope he never finds out?

This anime really doesn't miss.

The song change in that final sequence with Ruby and the mystery man was HAUNTING (and the white flower petals, like when Ai got stabbed, was a brilliant touch). Akane is a more thoughtful person than me because I'd have blurted it out...Ruby or Kana probably woulda too, for that matter.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

The scene was well done because you can see how much she unraveled in an instant and realized the conundrum above. Plus, it does go back to Akane taking on the burden of Aqua's pain. I assume she's not going to tell him because she knows how miserable he was trying to solve the case. I assume she's going to try and look into the case on her own because it seems like she wants Aqua to be happy and also doesn't want Aqua to be with her due to his thirst for vengeance.

I just hope she doesn't get harmed because it does feel like she truly understands him due to the experiences she had with Aqua