winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm really gonna miss this season I had a decent amount of shows I watched weekly:
Cafe Terrace Goddesses
Love is Indivisible by Twins
Ossan Newbie Adventurer
Wistoria
Failure Frame
True Beauty
Dahlia
Why Does Nobody Remember Me
Alya
Oshi No Ko

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watching through DanMachi S4 Episode 13, where we see the rest of Bell's part barely survive it out to beat the floor boss. Great showcase of them despite in the face of despair and against all odds, they overcame what seemed impossible. More eluding the point to Cassandra of who was crying that it was over and who overcame with despair.

Cassandra VA really executing her character well despite how annoying she comes across. But for once, Cassandra learns to actually use her prophecy in terms of finding the hint rather than just complain that doom is upon them. Aligning with Welf & Lili's plan of going deeper in the dungeon to rescue Bell since that path was the only avenue of safety.

Great episode that was well animated by JC Staff.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-17_at_8.41.06_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-17_at_8.52.53_AM.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Started watching Shield Hero and how the hell his whole party a bunch of like 10 year old girls or younger? He should have some guys in his party too or at least one.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Fable on Disney+

It was a bit slow in the beginning but really picked up. One of the few animes I've seen where it was meant for adults (adult themes I mean) and it's a good change of pace. I thought it ended but it's still ongoing.

Watched Wind Breaker too, shyt was aight.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Started watching Shield Hero and how the hell his whole party a bunch of like 10 year old girls or younger? He should have some guys in his party too or at least one.

Ruh roh.

I'm going to hold my opinion. Let me know when you get to season 2 :pachaha:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ruh roh.

I'm going to hold my opinion. Let me know when you get to season 2 :pachaha:
I’m in the final episodes of season 1. So far I would say I prefer Arifureta and Failure Frame over this. This isn’t bad but it’s just ok. The fact that he’s surrounded by children doesn’t help. There’s no amazing character in the party to carry the show.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m in the final episodes of season 1. So far I would say I prefer Arifureta and Failure Frame over this. This isn’t bad but it’s just ok. The fact that he’s surrounded by children doesn’t help. There’s no amazing character in the party to carry the show.

Glad to hear you enjoyed season 1. :mjgrin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Glad to hear you enjoyed season 1. :mjgrin:
I’m watching it and other than the party full of kids stuff and why he doesn’t buy the bird girl some damn shoes for her human form I don’t really have any complaints.

On the flip side just feels like the show is missing something that keeps it from going from an ok show to a great show. Maybe they should have forced Malty into his party for punishment. Put the slave tag on her and make her serve him. If they could salvage her into a half decent character she’d probably be the most interesting character in the main cast.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
My hero academia has 5 episodes left or so. The anime is moving fast as hell, is this the last season?

There is definitely not enough for a whole other season.

Are they going to finish with a movie or a short season?

I'll never forgive them for fukking this series over to make the movies :pacspit: