Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Started Mashle: Magic and Muscles last night and I am liking it a lot. I tried both the sub and dub and it seems both versions are very good. I think some of the jokes landed a bit better on the dub tbh, but voice acting will of course be better sub. I'll probably stick with the sub and then rewatch the dub. Anyway, onto the show itself this show is a lot of fun and it's fulfilling the missing voice i've felt since Mob Psycho 100 completed. I am getting a lot of Mob Psycho vibes with this show

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok this Vtuber show the gimmick ran dry pretty fast. I don't see how such a gimmick can sustain this show for more than a couple episodes. The budget is beyond shoestring to the point the background characters are close to being stick men. Lastly they don't even show how the characters really look. All you see is their digital avatar even when they meet IRL.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I watched like 4 mins of TOG and felt like what was being said didn’t match up to what was going on
same here breh
I had to stop and said fukk it.

started watching Kengen Ashura instead since they got new episodes out now.
Apparently, they accidentally released episode 7 with the subtitles for episode 8. But the problem was fixed by the time I checked for it, so yall should be good to check it out now.

It's wack timing too, because this episode is basically your introduction to one of the most powerful characters in the entire tower.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Apparently, they accidentally released episode 7 with the subtitles for episode 8. But the problem was fixed by the time I checked for it, so yall should be good to check it out now.

It's wack timing too, because this episode is basically your introduction to one of the most powerful characters in the entire tower.

I’ll go back to it…. Thank you @storyteller for stepping up…..

Our champion let me down a little :aicmon:

Niccas get a little too comfortable and someone may come in and take they spot at top guy in here :sas2:

I’m gonna check out when I get home. Thanks again

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
HiDive is such a POS. The yellow text, the fact that it doesn't automatically resume a series where I left off, The broken profiles, no skip intro button. I don't wish for a monopoly but they need to get bought out by another company just to improve this app. I only keep it cause it's like $50 a year and gets a handful of good series.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
HiDive is such a POS. The yellow text, the fact that it doesn't automatically resume a series where I left off, The broken profiles, no skip intro button. I don't wish for a monopoly but they need to get bought out by another company just to improve this app. I only keep it cause it's like $50 a year and gets a handful of good series.

When S2 dropping OG?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Started Mashle: Magic and Muscles last night and I am liking it a lot. I tried both the sub and dub and it seems both versions are very good. I think some of the jokes landed a bit better on the dub tbh, but voice acting will of course be better sub. I'll probably stick with the sub and then rewatch the dub. Anyway, onto the show itself this show is a lot of fun and it's fulfilling the missing voice i've felt since Mob Psycho 100 completed. I am getting a lot of Mob Psycho vibes with this show

It's funny that it reminds you of Mob, cuz I always felt like it leaned more towards Black Clover.

but yeah agreed. its a dope anime.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't know why Oshi No Ko keeps playing with these short ass episodes. I just turned this on and it's already over.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Dropped Spice & Wolf and The Witch & The Beast for now. I think im burnt out from my Chinese Dramas to the point where I just want to see some gut punching action.

Fire Force has me in a chokehold. It's really good and the dialogue combined with the fight scenes is stupid funny. The lieutenant is a trip 😂 and Obi is so unserious. I'm surprised they didn't switch roles!

I just finished watching Hell's Paradise and 😨😰 I don't think I've ever seen a show like this. The villains are scary af, the island is scary af, and the story is incredibly bizarre. This show should've been rated R with how the Tensen be f***ing in random cutscenes. Had to skip forward when my niece came in 😂

Finished The Witch & The Beast finally and I'm sad 😔. It got so much better towards the end with all the lore drops. The character development was starting to show. I think I found one of my favorite shows to watch.

Still watching Fire Force.

I checked out 2 other shows just to see what they were on. The Ossan Newbie Adventurer, Trained to Death by the Most Powerful Party, Became Invincible and Wistoria: Wand & Sword. Both pretty good shows so far. Ossan follows a similar theme as Kaiju#8 with the whole "over-30-following-your-dreams" thing and I'm not complaining. It's nice. Difference is that Rick is oblivious to his inherent strength while Kafka is only strong due to the Kaiju. Wistoria reminds me so much of Black Clover 😲 like damn near identical stories. I don't know how I feel about it just yet, but I'll keep watching.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finished The Witch & The Beast finally and I'm sad 😔. It got so much better towards the end with all the lore drops. The character development was starting to show. I think I found one of my favorite shows to watch.

Still watching Fire Force.

I checked out 2 other shows just to see what they were on. The Ossan Newbie Adventurer, Trained to Death by the Most Powerful Party, Became Invincible and Wistoria: Wand & Sword. Both pretty good shows so far. Ossan follows a similar theme as Kaiju#8 with the whole "over-30-following-your-dreams" thing and I'm not complaining. It's nice. Difference is that Rick is oblivious to his inherent strength while Kafka is only strong due to the Kaiju. Wistoria reminds me so much of Black Clover 😲 like damn near identical stories. I don't know how I feel about it just yet, but I'll keep watching.
The premise for both is very similar, and it shares the same director as Black Clover as well. One difference is that Wistoria is released as a seasonal rather than a weekly anime (like One Piece currently is), so the visuals will look better on Wistoria than when Black Clover was airing weekly.

Since the manga is ending for Black Clover this year, so I prob will finally check out the anime.