tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Great episode. In the first scene, we see Osanai mention that she had a talking with the Guidance Consular. We see that it looks like she is crying, and we are liking why are the guidance consular picking on her. Even though that is our interpretation, not Kobato's view on it.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-10_at_5.51.59_PM.png

For a lot of the mystery, Kengo and the 3 members assumed there were only 4 sweets. Miscommunication since one member didn't want to participate and the treats were left next to the other candies. Of course, Osanai was going for the most appealing. Though before Kobato came in, why didn't they anticipate there could have been an extra one.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-10_at_6.14.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-10_at_6.14.38_PM.png

I guess for him seeing Osanai's name on the survey and the time that she came in, and it all made sense. The shot of her covering her mouth of it being hot and not because she was sad about getting talked to by the Guidance Consular. For many people, they want to eat sweets after going through a rough day. But if you just ate a sweet that was unbearably hot and miserable to eat. Wouldn't you want to eat sweets to erase that experience?

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2024-08-10_at_6.20.46_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2024-08-10_at_6.20.53_PM.png

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah that actually made me want to root for him even more. One of the other bullied kids turned against him too. Everyone except that girl, I can't remember her name right now. I think she's the only one with a spine. Plus it's leading up to her going against that Goddess. I've never seen Shield Hero but my brother tells me it's pretty good too.
Just season 1 everything else goes down hill from there.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Wistoria: Wand & Sword Episode 5

This adapted chapters 6+7 pretty well. No complaints on that front.

I loved the sequence in the beginning where it shows Sion realizing Will is on the team. Then as soon as Julius enters the room he realizes Will has his eyes on Sion only. Colette should have better communicated that Sion would be helping Will. By all accounts, like others said, she left a ticking time bomb.

Sion is an idiot, but you can obviously understand why he lost his cool when he did.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Damn, I bought the bluray at launch, but it's still worth owning. I say this film is a must watch, and the quality of it was insane. I hope they tackle more stories from the franchise.

Also, hopefully Haikyuu film comes to streaming soon because I wasn't able to catch it in theatres

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I've learned that the general fanbase does not trust the author at all :mjlol:

The narrative is kinda thin already so as long as the fights are good I'm cool with it :ehh:
Most fans are unhappy hoes by default.

Shiit if all you want is fights that pop, you ain't never switching back then. Welcome to the squad homie.:wow: