Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
michael-jordan-crying-michael-jordan.gif

That’s right breh :mjgrin:

A deal is a deal and time to pay the piper!:shaq:

So here is my request per my evil bidding.:mjlit:

Look man….. you are the #1 guy here now.
You the MVP of this thread, this has been your era, you changed the culture here

You’re the champion

As the champion you represent Anime brehs. And you have responsibilities

With that said, we been trying for years to get this thread stickied. It’s time for another shot at that.

We need you to use your pull and make it happen. Maybe it didn’t work in the past cuz they thought Winbe-Samma was too weird or previous champs were too deviant and radical.

But we now have the best shot under your guidance.:why:

Thats the ask @tripleaamin:feedme:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
That’s right breh :mjgrin:

A deal is a deal and time to pay the piper!:shaq:

So here is my request per my evil bidding.:mjlit:

Look man….. you are the #1 guy here now.
You the MVP of this thread, this has been your era, you changed the culture here

You’re the champion

As the champion you represent Anime brehs. And you have responsibilities

With that said, we been trying for years to get this thread stickied. It’s time for another shot at that.

We need you to use your pull and make it happen. Maybe it didn’t work in the past cuz they thought Winbe-Samma was too weird or previous champs were too deviant and radical.

But we now have the best shot under your guidance.:why:

Thats the ask @tripleaamin:feedme:
There is no chance this thread gets stickied again. Look up a random anime clip on Twitter and if you don't have context of the scene people would look at it like :sitdown:

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Sounds like a bunch of the anime scheduled to start in October had episode leaks...including Dandadan.
Like that whole Terminator anime got leaked and the rest of the cour 1 Dandadan might get leaked too. Man Ramma got leaked and the funniest thing out of all of this was that a Mappa show (Ramma) was ahead of production and had a healthy production :skip:

The problem here is that these leaks, to my understanding, are non subbed. Considering that fan subgroups are 99% dead, these leaks don't do anyone any favors. Not like we can watch it and I ain't watching no MTL or low-quality sub. Not to mention, I am not even sure what the video quality is for the leaks.

So unless anyone knows Japanese like that these leaks are useless and Greedy CEO's prob gonna use this as an excuse going forward. Like how AOT subs didn't air until 10 hours after the TV episode aired.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
There is no chance this thread gets stickied again. Look up a random anime clip on Twitter and if you don't have context of the scene people would look at it like :sitdown:

We won’t know till we try :why:

Sometimes it’s about who’s the Champion!

And this time it’s you. You changed the culture in here. Your era has been different. They have to take that in consideration

There are like 3 or 4 threads stickied now that really don’t need to be up there

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Like that whole Terminator anime got leaked and the rest of the cour 1 Dandadan might get leaked too. Man Ramma got leaked and the funniest thing out of all of this was that a Mappa show (Ramma) was ahead of production and had a healthy production :skip:

The problem here is that these leaks, to my understanding, are non subbed. Considering that fan subgroups are 99% dead, these leaks don't do anyone any favors. Not like we can watch it and I ain't watching no MTL or low-quality sub. Not to mention, I am not even sure what the video quality is for the leaks.

So unless anyone knows Japanese like that these leaks are useless and Greedy CEO's prob gonna use this as an excuse going forward. Like how AOT subs didn't air until 10 hours after the TV episode aired.
Yeah, this feels like the type of thing that the owners will use as an excuse for any of their shows that underperform. I peeped the opening and ending tracks for Dandadan to give it a vibe-check, but that's all that seemed worthwhile without subtitles. The animation looked promising.

Bro, I was kinda amazed to hear a bunch of anime had episodes ready to leak so far out from October. I've gotten used to news of random delays and crazy short deadlines :mjlol: .

Unrelated, But I finally started Yatagarasu off strength of your suggestion and I'm definitely seeing where the Apothecary Diaries comp comes from. It's got Palace intrigue for days, so I'm definitely gonna watch that while I wait for new episodes of Oshi No Ko and Tower of God to come out.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

And this time it’s you. You changed the culture in here. Your era has been different. They have to take that in consideration

There are like 3 or 4 threads stickied now that really don’t need to be up there
You do have a point.

All it takes is that one poster that tanks the reputation again :mjlol: like when dudes were posting about the Plus Sized Elf shyt a few days back. If mods came through when that was posted they prob be like

kaidou-disgusted.gif

Tbh it always feels like the weird ecchi anime that gets discussed here. Like Goddess Café and 2.5 Dimensional Seduction are both light ecchi airs this season and those are decent. It got some fan service, but it has good serious moments as well mixed in. Plus the Cosplay one is self-aware of otaku culture, which I like. The Elf one I saw one trailer and was like :skip: :scust:

Yeah, this feels like the type of thing that the owners will use as an excuse for any of their shows that underperform. I peeped the opening and ending tracks for Dandadan to give it a vibe-check, but that's all that seemed worthwhile without subtitles. The animation looked promising.

Bro, I was kinda amazed to hear a bunch of anime had episodes ready to leak so far out from October. I've gotten used to news of random delays and crazy short deadlines :mjlol: .

Unrelated, But I finally started Yatagarasu off strength of your suggestion and I'm definitely seeing where the Apothecary Diaries comp comes from. It's got Palace intrigue for days, so I'm definitely gonna watch that while I wait for new episodes of Oshi No Ko and Tower of God to come out.
It offers similar vibes, but it being a different perspective, which makes it interesting. Also adding the Prince and Yukiya are great and interesting leads. Of course, adding the Fantasy element to it. Suck that the novels aren't translated, but Pierrot has been putting the work in. Coming off Kingdom and working on Bleach which starts next season.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You do have a point.

All it takes is that one poster that tanks the reputation again
:mjlol: like when dudes were posting about the Plus Sized Elf shyt a few days back. If mods came through when that was posted they prob be like

kaidou-disgusted.gif

Tbh it always feels like the weird ecchi anime that gets discussed here. Like Goddess Café and 2.5 Dimensional Seduction are both light ecchi airs this season and those are decent. It got some fan service, but it has good serious moments as well mixed in. Plus the Cosplay one is self-aware of otaku culture, which I like. The Elf one I saw one trailer and was like :skip: :scust:

Exactly man

So there you have it….

And if I’m being honest… I been setting this up for a minute. The moment I started these Challenges with you.

This was ALWAYS the endgame.

I told you long ago you was the MVP and week by week you lived up to it consistently.

You’re our champion and with that comes responsibility.

So time to ask about getting it stickied again and beat the mods “juelzing”

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Kaiju #8 movie? Whaaaaaat, already? I WILL be watching, and the Overlord movie.

Black Clover is ending after this last arc or something??

The Naruto movie will definitely be a dud.

Yes man

I don’t think a Naruto live action will work and I wish they wouldn’t play that game to tamper with it

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It won't work, just like that terrible Dragon Ball Z movie and that Death Note movie. Those we so so bad omg

Not to mention this and I don’t mean any harm

But Asian CGI ain’t up to par like that.

Most of their LA movies/shows

Well for all the hate some of the Marvel IPs like Antman 3 or She Hulk got with their CGI

A lot of the Asians show CGI make them Marvel properties look like the Tom Hardy Road Warrior movie

timeless

All Star
Daps
Not to mention this and I don’t mean any harm

But Asian CGI ain’t up to par like that.

Most of their LA movies/shows

Well for all the hate some of the Marvel IPs like Antman 3 or She Hulk got with their CGI

A lot of the Asians show CGI make them Marvel properties look like the Tom Hardy Road Warrior movie
No you are absolutely right and it's something I've always noticed. Their CGI is really, really bad. It never blends in with the environment making it look like a pop up book at times. I never knew people hated those films?? The cgi didn't look THAT bad to me... Speaking of

Did you check out the Avatar: Last Airbender on Netflix? The live action? The graphics look pretty damn good to be honest.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

:heh: Im not watching none of them leaks.

I remember I tried watching some Doctor Who leaks, had The Doctor talking with the green screen behind him.

never again. :francis:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

just-got-the-game-so-far-im-loving-it-heres-a-meme-v0-197pcxzeyvub1.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
As I am continuing watching Owarimonogatari, I finished the arc Hitagi Rendezvous. One thing that can be surprising to admit is that despite how strong and well done the relationship between Koyomi and Senjougahara is. If you look at the big picture, we haven't had a romance episode with these two like that in a long time. The last was during Bakemonogatari during the Tsubasa Cat arc.

Well, it serves a point in romance anime. It is more so how you make the relationship meaningful then having explicit romance. It is not to say this can't be done in SoL Romance anime if you like recent series like "The Dangers in My Heart" and "A Sign of Affection". Furthermore, it is more so the point that SoL Romance usually has so much clutter that is generic and meaningless. In the following arcs we had a great showcase of Koyomi and Senjougahara's relationship:

• Hitagi Crab
  • Mayoi Maimai
  • Suruga Monkey
  • Tsubasa Cat
  • Karen Bee
  • Tsubasa Tiger
  • Hitagi End
Well, like any relationship, after the 6 months of chaos, Senjougahara would want a day to remember. One really sweet part of the episode is where Senjougahara shows off her new car. If you can recall from their date in Tsubasa Cat, their father did the driving. So it's a nice follow-up it is just them in the car.

Of course, if you recall that it was just the day before White Day that Koyomi returned from hell and separated from Shinobu. As we know from Tsukimonogatari, Koyomi's vampire powers were becoming more permanent. Obviously, his girlfriend would know of that. So this is Senjougahara way of being considerate. She loves Koyomi more than he could ever love her. Essentially, it is her making sure everything goes smoothly for them. It was also interesting to learn that Senjougahara wants to be an Astronaut. In many ways, this date was learning more about her since we spent so much time with Koyomi. Hanekawa's suggestion to her friend to have their date be something she is passionate about, since in a good relationship you love to learn what your partner loves. Also, keeping in mind in Japan has Valentine's Day for the guys and White Day for the girls.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_7.51.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_8.13.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_8.14.04_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_8.21.49_PM.png

The news that Senjougahara received from Hanekawa is pretty important. Essentially, she has a good hunch on where Oshino is. Finding him has been a goal since he left at the end of Bakemonogatari. Although her remark that she doesn't remember is obviously a lie on her part. As we know from Hitagi End, Senjougahara is very attentive and if any information were crucial to Koyomi she would remember it. Her "forgetting it" was more of the lines of let's have this day be about their date. It sets the tone on what this arc is. A getaway from the crazy that Monogatari is known for.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_8.17.46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_8.18.05_PM.png

While Koyomi was sleeping he some sort of vision of Ougi Oshino. Tbh this more and more puts into the question, who is Ougi Oshino? She brings the mention that bringing someone from the dead is quite the sin. Ononoki was brought back from the dead by Meme Oshino, Kaiki and Kaeguni which they had curses on them. Although we only know the curse for Kaeguni. Unless the ones for Oshino and Kaiki for more so less obvious.

The curious point about Ougi is that she says that she corrects mistakes. If we recall from the Monogatari 2nd Season in the Mayoi Jiangshi arc, that the Dark Matter was addressing the issue of why Hachikuji wasn't fulfilling her role as an apparition. Which resulted in her passing on. If we assume what Ougi says is of a similar nature, then who is Ougi? Is she an actual person person? After all, she didn't transfer to their school until after the Hachikuji stuff was taken care of. Also, the request to not go along with Gaen. Feels like we are missing information here.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_8.44.49_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_8.45.16_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_8.48.30_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_8.50.04_PM.png

For much of the rest of the episode was their date. Though Senjougahara planned every aspect of it. They had two contests in which the loser had to do what the winner wanted. Of course, given this is White Day, Koyomi isn't stupid to ruin her day. It is equivalent to her birthday. As the day went on, it is of tradition that the man on White Day gives gifts back at 3 times the rate. Of course Koyomi's life has been a clusterfukk he didn't have much time.

Senjougahara is aware of this. However, the gift that she asks for is obedience. Despite this sounding weird at first. Senjougahara is your very Tsundere-Chan personality was asking if you will be there with me for the rest of my life. Which is what she meant being obedient to my requests for the rest of my life. Starting off with the request to call her Hitagi rather than Senjougahara like he normally does. This is more of a simple request, but it shows their commitment to how much they love each other.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_9.04.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_9.04.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_9.05.08_PM.png

The after credits scene is very interesting. It was good to roll the credits showing the other ED's to really highlight what this episode was meant to bring. A rendezvous now only for Hitagi and Koyomi, but also for the audience. Everything since Bakemonogatari has been hectic, so this arc was a nice change of pace.

With Ougi waiting in front of the Araragi house, it is curious what she wants. One big information drop is that she is not the Darkness. While that resolves one question, there are numerous follow-up questions. Mostly, what is her motivation? Why does she seek to correct mistakes? Similar to Gaen and Hanekawa she has a line she repeats. She doesn't know anything. Fixing mistakes implies she only needs to know what is vital. Her quote being the opposite of Gaen's I know everything is interesting as they oppose each other.

The most interesting is that Ougi mentions that she has to trigger the trap that Gaen set out for her. As Ougi brings up that she isn't after Koyomi. More so she asks him to step aside. Clearly, Gaen's plans involve Koyomi, so he will be going against Ougi. Of course, there is no way he would go against his partner Shinobu or Hachikuji who just came back. But she still asks him for help. Very curious as this leads towards the end of Owarimonogatari.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_9.14.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_9.14.20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_9.15.14_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-08_at_9.16.33_PM.png